- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Boss FV 300L Expression Pedal with Factor Pedals? Reply To: Boss FV 300L Expression Pedal with Factor Pedals?

jcshirke
Participant

Follow up: At first I was using a stereo (TRS) cable to connect the Boss pedal to the PF. On a whim, I decided to try a mono cable. It worked. I don't think it worked optimally, but it worked. The sweep could be smoother from the minimum to maximum values. I set a min. value of 0 for Knob O, Mix, on the Crystals effect, and a max value of about 55. The transition from the minimum to maximum values was not very smooth and even when depressing the pedal. I will probably try the Ernie Ball, if I can find one at my local GC (yes…I'm that desperate).

My next step will be to do the same exact thing, but I do not want to connect my exp. pedal to the PF itself. Instead, I will be connecting it to my MIDI controller. I'm a little confused about what CC value I use, as well as how to assign that value to my controller, so I will probably be posting again with a whole other set of questions.

Thanks,

Jeff