- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Ideas for Pitchfactor update Reply To: Ideas for Pitchfactor update

ClarkPlaysGuitar
Participant

Since I haven't seen anything on a PitchFactor update lately, I thought I would re-post my wish-list with an addition or two to "bump" the subject. In order of priority (for me, anyway) here's my list:

1: User defined scales! See my previous post on how to use "X" & "Y" knobs to do this.

2: A "knob de-activator" or "lock" mode for live performance (I'll explain below)

3: Patch naming. 7 characters or scrolling, either will work for me

What I mean by "knob de-activator" is this: A utility  that allows you to disable the knobs during a performance. At the last show I was in a diatonic harmony mode & a guitar or mic cable  grazed the encoder knob & suddenly I was in Harmodulator mode! I have had this happen at least 2 or 3 times while on stage, where I am suddenly in a different effect than where I started, and I don't really understand why. It seems that the encoder knob should not react to something that slight. Or is there a glitch that could be causing this? I am cobbling a little plastic box to cover the knobs for the next show, so we'll see.

Okay, that's all I've got today! Thanks, guys. Eventide rocks!

Clark

http://www.ClarkPlaysGuitar.com