Home › Forums › Products › Rackmount › Can I route the signal like this in the H8000fw? › Reply To: Can I route the signal like this in the H8000fw?
I assume your question is "can I do this ?"
You can, with one caveat – normal ADAT will only run at 48K or less. A special form of ADAT called S-MUX will run at 96K, giving only 4 channels. The H8000FW supports S-MUX, although it has not been heavily tested, because almost nothing else DOES support it. So, assuming your other ADAT gear handles S-MUX, you should be fine.
Another question might be "how do I do this." You need to understand H8000 routing, and connect the following:
1) Analog 1-4 to Main Inputs 1-4
2) AES 1-4 (or 11-14) to Main Inputs 5-8.
3) Main Outputs 1-4 to Main Inputs 1-4 (will show as Analog 1-4)
4) Main Outputs 5-8 to dsps as appropriate
5) Main Outputs 1-4 to ADAT 1-4
See attached Routing screen for more details.