- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes timefactor update and login problem Reply To: timefactor update and login problem

timothyhill

Do you have any special characters in your password? I had the same problem as this, where I couldn't log into the update process, I, too, had to create a new account and new password, this time containing only lowercase letters and numbers. After changing both my username and my password, I got in. I can't say for sure if this is the problem you're having, although it does look like your current username should work. If you can login here, you should be able to change your password, just be sure to use only lowercase letters and numbers, no spaces, periods, colons, etc.. The very first post at the top of the stompbox topics page has a section dealing with this, And I'm not sure what hours they keep at Eventide, but I'm guessing that you may not hear back form them until Monday morning. They have been really good at answering questions in this forum, though, but usually only during working hours M-F.
Hope this helps, or at least points you in a direction where you can get this issue resolved. From personal experience, I know it's frustrating. I know Eventide is aware of the problem and is working on a solution. After all, this is the first public beta of V3, so there are bound to be bugs. Good luck!!