- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes EvenTen PitchFactor Presets [Inside] Reply To: EvenTen PitchFactor Presets [Inside]

timothyhill

Nice! I haven't seen any mistakes that reached out and grab me, but I haven't gotten the fine-tooth comb out yet. The only thing I can think of is that it took me a few seconds to figure out why some knobs were black in the "tweaks." It ended up being obvious, though.

Other than that, I didn't think it was difficult to follow at all. Of course, I've got some experience, so I understand your reasoning behind your initial cover page idea for people who are new to this. I agree, though, that there's no need to replicate the owner's manual and I think reading the manual should be enough to make sense of your document. I think that what you've got is well organized, concise, and intuitive.

Bottom line, this is some really great stuff! Thank you for taking the time to put this together!! At the very least, it will give some people some new sounds, but more importantly, I think it really helps show just how flexible the PF (or any Factor) is and how that flexibility can be applied to performance. In either case, I think this will inspire a lot people in a lot of ways.

I'm sure I'll be spending some more time with it over the next few days, and I'll let you know if I spot any typos or have any other thoughts or suggestions. Man, that's freakin' awesome!!