- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes modfactor aux switch Reply To: modfactor aux switch

timothyhill

Well, you had me until aux3=patch select toggle… Do you mean toggling between preset:A and preset:B? If so, I'm not sure that's possible, but I'm not in front of my pedalboard at the moment, so I'll have to do some checking and get back to you.

Obviously, how your switches work for you is more important, but I thought I'd include my solution with the hope that it might give you some other ideas that may lead to something that would work even better for you. Anyway… (P1 = 1st pedal switch; A1 = 1st aux switch, etc., etc.)

I leave my MF in Bank Mode, so the switches on the pedal are P1=preset:A toggle; P2=preset:B toggle; P3=BankUp. Then I've got my aux switch set to A1=BankDown; A2=brake; A3=tap. Even if the switches are in the same location, this setup would give you all the functions you've listed.

From your description, if we could change pedal b1 from your example to pedal b1=preset:A toggle, then change aux b3 to aux b3=preset:B toggle, that would give you want you'e looking for, too. The problem is, I don't think you can reassign the functions of the switches on the pedal, only the functions assigned to the aux pedals. As before, since I'm not with my pedalboard now, I'll have to verify that, but I think this is the way it is.

I'll let you know what I find out…