- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Update crashes, I think my pedal is bricked! Please help Support. Reply To: Update crashes, I think my pedal is bricked! Please help Support.

fkalich
Participant

Which pedal?  Sounds like what I experienced recently with my PF.  I had no problems updating my MF and TF, but my PF would fail with a flash write error.  I eventually got it updated to the final beta after 30 tries.  With the production release it failed again and I sent it back.  Eventide could not reproduce my problem, but when I got the pedal back and tried to update again, same thing, and back it went to Eventide.  They could not reproduce the problem again.

Now Eventide and Jerome really did their best I think to figure this out, they did a lot of tests, Jerome even took it home to test it, but they never could reproduce my problem.  The reason I am interested in this thread is that I don't think I will ever try updating the pedal again, unless I can figure out what happened,  as it is out of warranty now.  I was thinking it might be something in my home or computer, but it is a mystery. Please let me know how this comes out.

Frank