- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes 3-button aux switch programming question for ModFactor Reply To: 3-button aux switch programming question for ModFactor

jwise133

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I couldn't get this approach to work with my TimeFactor. Still, the info was helpful and got me going with an approach that sort, of kind of, mostly works.

I ended up assigning:

P/B < Tip

BK- < Ring

BK+ < T+R

FS1 < Ring

This allows me to load Preset 1 of any bank using only the Aux Pedal but it takes at least 4 clicks. 1) Tip to enter bank mode; 2) one or more of Ring to page down or T+R to page up through banks,  3) Tip to get back to play mode, and 4) a final Ring to load the preset via the FS1 assignment. Not very clean!

On my TimeFactor BK+ and BK- did not seem to be effective in play mode. On the other hand, active and bypass kept toggling as I pushed the middle switch (Ring)  in bank mode. Certain combinations ended up with the effect bypassed when I got back to play mode, but the sequence above always (as far as I can tell) gets me back to play mode with whatever bank I want and preset 1 of that bank oaded and active.

I don't mind if I have to use 1:1, 2:1, 3:1 etc….. since there are many more banks than I'm likely to use live.