- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Any way to transmit midi cc numbers 100-127 from modfactor/space? Reply To: Any way to transmit midi cc numbers 100-127 from modfactor/space?

brock
Participant
Quote:
Is there something basic I have missed, or is it a limitation in the software of the pedals?

XMT / RCV 0-99 is the extent of it.  Often, you'll see the Channel Mode messages [CC120-127] excluded, and there's a good case to be made for leaving out CC99-101 [NRPN and RPN].  I think that Eventide [like RLD, Sequestial Circuits; and others] falls under that "100 out of 128 by design" camp.

Quote:
Is there any other way of achieving what I want to do?

I mentioned a hardware translator here.  Some sort of MIDI pedal sending CC100 before your effects chain comes to mind.  Most MIDI host / DAW applications can convert CCs easily.  But I can't think of another way out of your dilemma without adding some external hardware to the process.

I have looked into the TimeLine in the past.  There may be a way around this by making the Strymon the 'master', and 'slaving' the Eventide pedals, but I don't  know its feature set well enough to be certain.