- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Powering all of the eventide stompboxes Reply To: Powering all of the eventide stompboxes

ndeshpande
Participant
Eventide Staff

Hi,

Firstly, to make this extremely clear: Eventide can only recommend/support/debug pedals using the supplied Eventide PSU. You're welcome to use whatever power source you like, however any issues that arise from using it are unsupported, so use at your own risk/caution. 

In practice, you might get issues with current the Pedal Power Digital not giving you enough current to run the four pedals. I'm unsure of the current draw of each pedal, but I can tell you that it's rather massive – especially if you're running MIDI, since the MIDI ports require extra current to run. In addition, Eventide stompboxes use center-positive instead of the more common center-negative barrel connectors, and if I recall correctly you need 2.3mm-wide barrel jacks. 

Some of the finer details on this may be incorrect (I don't have a Factor in front of me to confirm said details), I defer judgement to Nick Rose or Russ. But like I said, your best bet is to use the Eventide Power Supply that came with your Factor.