Home › Forums › Products › Stompboxes › Simultaneous increase/decrease different parameters with expression????? › Reply To: Simultaneous increase/decrease different parameters with expression?????
What you're asking for is entirely possible. Here's what you want to do to program the expression pedal for your example:
1. Rock the expression pedal to toe (the little LED next to the algorithm should be blinking indicating that you can program expression pedal)
2. Move your feedback knob to the desired increased value, then in fairly quick succession….
3. Move your Delay knob to the desired decreased value
4. Now move the expression to heel (little LED should still be blinking)
5. Move your feedback knob to the desired heel value
6. Move your delay knob to the desired heel value.
Should now be programmed to this. Be aware that if you're starting from a factory preset you may have to undo any expresion pedal programming that currently exists. To do this, you program the heel and toe to the same value.
Does this help?