- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes v5.0 release for ModFactor, PitchFactor and Space out now! Reply To: v5.0 release for ModFactor, PitchFactor and Space out now!

c_collins

This is really disappointing guys. I've always been a fan of the Eventide crew, but after purchasing a Space and being led to believe that there would be future upgrades in store for the device (via marketing and trade show reps), I certainly didn't expect it to be displaced so quickly by the H9. 

The H9 Control – while welcomed, I'm sure, by many – is nothing more than what should have been delivered in the first place as a modern interface for the Space and other *factors*.

The email I got this morning alluded to the fact that I could get an update and be able to buy new algorithms for the Space. No, it wasn't explicit. But considering the tone, content and proximity of the announcements, it isn't a stretch to assume as much. Please be careful with your marketing. It's a world full of social media with short attention spans and high expectations.