- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes a question to eventide techs….WHEN the android app will be available? Reply To: a question to eventide techs….WHEN the android app will be available?

joeck
Participant

This is disappointing and not easy to understand. When I want to use a controller (e.g. Roland FC300) via MIDI it is not possible to use the PC-(or Mac)editor at the same time. As soon as the USB-slot is busy, the MIDI-slot will be ignored. But programming and merging the H9 with the MIDI-controller via Bluetooth-Editor is very comfortable – especially for more complex issues like the implementation of several switches and expression pedals (e.g. Wah & volume). Without editor this job is a pain, but as Non-IPhone/IPad-User you have no chance to work with this powerful tool. I could imagine that the needs of Android-Users are possibly underestimated. (I know a bit what I am talking about – the company I am working for found the same decision with a service-app as well a few years ago, which was not the best idea – many of our customers -probably the Android-Users- had not been amused at all…)