Home › Forums › Products › Plug-Ins › Is it possible to register Ultrareverb on a PC with no internet ? › Reply To: Is it possible to register Ultrareverb on a PC with no internet ?
The easiest thing to do would be to temporarily connect your music computer to the internet.
1. download and isntall the ilok Licence Manager
2. login to the Licence Manager and activate your license on your music computer
3. once this is done you will not need to be connected to the internet anymore.
If you absolutely cannot connect your music computer to the internet, you will need to get a physical iLok dongle ($50).
1. You'll still need the iLok License Manager on your music computer. Using a flashdrive you can transfer the iLok Manager installer from your connected computer to your music computer. Then install the iLok Manager in the same way you did on your connected computer.
2. Plug your ilok into your connected computer, login to the iLok License Manager on your connected computer and activate the license onto your iLok.
3. Plug your iLok into your music computer, and you should be all set to use UltraReverb.
I'd like to add that this is technically a question for iLok. We use iLok a lot but aren't the definitive iLok authority. I hope this helps.Show More...