Home › Forums › Products › Stompboxes › H9 incoming tap tempo issue › Reply To: H9 incoming tap tempo issue
Wow, what a great response!
I should have mentioned:
-according to this post: http://forum.tcelectronic.com/topic/11452/midi-clock/ the G-system will not broadcast MIDI clock. It will receive it, however, with the most recent firmware which it has. If it would broadcast the clock there wouldn't be a problem.
-I have assigned another unused switch on the GS to send the CC instead of the default "global tap" switch which, I suppose, only controls the G's effects.
-I used the settings LA Keys provided upstream
– The midi receive channel should match the G-system (tried omni as well)
– Enable midi clock in should be set to yes
– Enable midi clock out should be set to no
– Midi output mode should be set to thru (to pass midi clock to the Eleven rack)
– Global tempo should be set to NO (under general setting)Show More...
and still nothing.
-I tried going directly from the GS to the H9 and still am not getting anything. That's troubleshooting 101 and I should have tried this earlier.
It just seems the H9 doesn't like the message it's getting from the GSys. The end result will, hopefully, be: G-system on the floor, controlling the 11R and H9 patch selection and tempo controls, with the H9 in a rack shelf.
Thanks again for the suggestions! I'll keep at it.