- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Rackmount Midi Controller tutorial for newbie Reply To: Midi Controller tutorial for newbie

megamind
Participant

Hi!
Thanks a lot for the fast reply. It always takes me some time to think about how I describe such problems as English is not my mother toungue.

That?s the way I tried it and partly succeeded:

I had changed the factory preset ?reverb 8? a tiny bit and saved it as 001 and made my all access load this preset when pressing switch 2. I set switch 11 on my All Access to send CN16 and then I let the eclipse learn that my controller works as ?general 1? as source in ?setup ? externals?. I assigned it to external 3. The next step was that I tried to turn on/off the reverb on a preset featuring just the reverb effect.

To do this I pressed parameter on the eclipse and did a long hold on the first hotbutton ?FXA:ON? or ?FXA:OFF, depends on how it is set. Then I assigned external 3 so the connection with the All Access is established. Now when I press switch 11 I can turn it on when it is set ?FXA:off? or I can turn it off when it is set ?FXA:ON? My problem is that I want to be able to turn it on/off more than once. It doesn?t comprehend the second press of the switch 11 with CN16, although it does receive the massage like it did at the first press.

(Sidenote: I can?t get into the assigning- menu anymore by doing a hold on the hotbutton as I described above. ("To do this I pressed parameter on the eclipse and did a long hold on the first hotbutton ?FXA:ON? or ?FXA:OFF")So after assinging it once, I can?t get into the menu again.)

Thanks and kind regards!