- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Ideas for Pitchfactor update Reply To: Ideas for Pitchfactor update

tropics

pmtrub:

The LPF option on Pitchflex is nice, but I'd like to see an option for attack, because when I'm flexed up 1 or 2 octaves, the playability of the sound becomes a bit mushy, almost like a portamento effect. This makes it difficult to navigate quick passages with a musical sense of urgency.

?Aside from this, and the RCV CC# PED post I made earlier, this is a very useful and well thought out piece of gear.?

I agree whole-heartedly with this. I feel like this is a major detriment to the pedal. The pedal tracks so much nicer than any version of the whammy but the attack is not as fast. During fast passages it becomes unusable in Pitchflex mode. The portamento effect is driving me nuts. I want to keep this pedal, but if this isn't fixed in an update, then I am afraid that I am going to have to sell it.

In addition to the requested additional harmonies, I would also like to see chromatic harmony like that of the whammy pedal. I.E. all perfect fourths, or all Major 6ths etc.