- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Rackmount Can I do Pitchfactor arppegiator presets on my Elcipse? Reply To: Can I do Pitchfactor arppegiator presets on my Elcipse?

zap
Participant

ok, lets just put the pitch factor aside (even though the mod and time factor seem like they hint to everyone want the request over and over for the pitch factor in the ecplipse…  because if they already put the mod and time factor in, you will see many expectations for pitch to be added too since i am not the only one who is expecting this…, and not the only one who paid for a multiple effects unit that could do everything the stopms do… i had the stomps and one would expect the eclipse to outshine all three.. it is obvious why) 

but putting that aside, it would just seem a necessary thing to add a step modulator into an FX unit that costs a person 2400 dollars and (pitch factor has it and its a fifth of the price).  it just seems a little bit strange to me and everyone else and also a big loss not to have something similar to what is in a unit that is not as professional oriented as this one.