Home › Forums › Products › Rackmount › H8000 Midi Problems › Reply To: H8000 Midi Problems
April 29, 2010 at 8:26 pm #131596
The only device I have conected to my controller is the H8000FW. I wonder if you could do this test for me:
1) Clear the H8000FW setup
2) Set the midi base channel to 1, omni off, midi maps off
3) Set up a controller which sends CC 0 36 PC 10 on midi channel 2 (preset #3610 DSP B)
4) From the front panel load preset #212 into DSP B
5) Select DSP A from the front panel
6) Send the midi sequence. Here I get preset #210 loaded into DSP B (Amp-u-lation)
7) Select DSP B from the front panelShow More...
8) Send the midi sequence. Now I get preset #3610
Very weird, but consistent on my H8000FW.