- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Vsig and Preset Development how do you add more softkey pages (the magenta squares on the right) Reply To: how do you add more softkey pages (the magenta squares on the right)

taylor12k:

thanks, doug, for the reply! i thought vSigX was dead.. and here you are mentioning a version 2???!!! this is GREAT news….

Cool.  I'm going to release the remote control app before I finish version 2 of vSigX.  Eventually, I hope to combine the two apps into one larger control program that will allow you to change routing, edit patches, and have a library function.

Quote:
while we're at it.. since you mentioned helping eventide users on your site.. do you know of any user archives of patches? i'm always curious what others are doing in their own programming.. helps me learn….

I created an online patch library, and I'm in the process of figuring out the best way to store and organize patches.  (Not limited to just Eventide devices.)  Pie in the sky maybe, but I'm hoping to collect various tutorials and the patches that go with them too…