October 29, 2011 at 6:57 am #133917
Change requests for Routing Utility (on OSX):
- Browsing/reading/selection of routing presets actually stored on the machine, instead of a static list of factory presets.
- Option to store a routing preset on the machine, in a given slot, with a given name.
- Option to rename an existing routing preset on the machine.
- Option to remove/rename locally stored routing presets.
- Obvious indicator on screen for Offline mode.
- Proper response to clicking icon in OSX dock when RU app is already open. The app does not respond, will not get selected.
- Fixing the problem when saving current routing preset locally. Something weird happens when typing the name, and for some reason an existing locally stored preset gets selected, wiping my changes.
- Support for faster communication between app and machine (on OSX). The midi link is doable but rather slow. Show More...
Looking forward to the Lion update. Thanks for that one.