- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Pitchfactor completley F***ed after 3.5 Update. Crying is in full force Reply To: Pitchfactor completley F***ed after 3.5 Update. Crying is in full force

beedoola

Hey Russell,

Things are actually VERY wrong with my pitchfactor. I hadn't tested all the modes after I re-installed 3.5 and initialized. On the "Harmodulator" – I used to have a preset that had Pitch A set a "Unison" and Pitch B at a "5th Up." With the mix set around 50% it would make this cool delayed/pitched effect

I tried setting this preset up today – starting with just the Pitch A which is at Unison. However when doing this there is a glitchy lower octave that comes in and out – I made sure to put the "Pitch Mix" fully counterclockwise to just hear "A's" Pitch. Sure enough – with the pitch set at "unison" and the over all "Mix" at 50% – sometimes "Pitch A" will delay normally, sometimes it will have a lower octave blended with it.

Also, when I tried to set "Pitch B" to "Unison" – the Unison signal would not be the same octave as the dry signal, as it should, it would be an octave up. I was unable to dial it even to the unison octave.

I tried re-installing 3.0.19 – which I had prior to the first 3.5 update attempt. After the update – stated successful by the Eventide updater, I initialized the Pitchfactor. Upon trying the HarMod patch back on the 3.0.19 – the problem persists.

Any thoughts???