- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Space + Aux Switches? Reply To: Space + Aux Switches?

alinquist

I'm not able to do what you saying. When I assign the aux switch to control when Bank +/- (either though assigning them to FS1, FS2 & FS3 or setting the aux buttons to the particular function) and try to use it in play mode, the presets will switch up and down but they can't be activated.  The pedal changes back to the previous preset within about a second or so.  Even pressing the activate button on the pedal very quickly (while the new preset number is on the display) will not switch to the new preset. Pressing the activate button just send the pedal to bypass rather than engaging the new preset. The aux buttons don't function the same way the FS2 and FS3 function in bank mode.

Others have mentioned the same problem I am talking about so I know I'm not the only one dealing with this issue (http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=910058). If there is something simple I'm missing, please let me know.  But I'd love it if someone would actually sit down with a pedal and try to perform the action I'm talking. I know the manual seems to suggest it can be done but I have the newest software update and I can't do it.