- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Using Moog Multi-Pedal to make Preset/Bank changes of Space and TimeFactor Reply To: Using Moog Multi-Pedal to make Preset/Bank changes of Space and TimeFactor

Imerkat
Participant

ok so I’ll assume you only have Space and TF hooked up into the MP-201 Thru/Out Daisy chain the Factor pedal's midi ports properly and enable Thru Function on the first pedal. And that you are using the Single Channel Mod on the MP (recommended).

So how i understand the communication is akin to a one-way radio

The only thing you need to do on the eventide is make sure they are in different midi channels (Space Manual p.39) Set Space to Midi Channel 1

So the MP has Four channels that each can transmit 1 PC message on one of any 16 "midi channels". They are sent immediately as you enter into a preset in the MP. to make it easy setup enter the  MP channel 1 setup-> scroll  until you get midi channel and default should be channel 1. They  are now linked to communicate.

I believe in Space  the preset number is the same as the PC message number needed to load it (or could be PC#0-99 = preset1-100). Scroll until you get to Program Change and PC message should be the same as the Preset number (or PC#17=Preset 18). now every time you recall that preset in the MP Space will load that preset.

it's easier than it sounds even though that just scratches the surface

Smile