- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Timefactor—– Change the tempo BPM using midi CC message Reply To: Timefactor—– Change the tempo BPM using midi CC message

badmelonfarmer
Participant

nacholaborde54:

Thank you very much for responding and take the opportunity to make another question:

From my midi controller I control the TAP TEMPO TF, MF and PF at the same time, that are all synchronized to the same BPM. I am sending three messages midi CC: CC # 1 with value 64 channel 1 to control PitchFactor, CC # 1 with value 64 channel 2 to control ModFactor, and CC # 1 with value 64 on channel 3 to control TimeFactor.

The three factors TAP TEMPO respond correctly, but there is minimal differences between BPM each. I can do to fix this??

Not sure if I am missing something, but couldn't you just set the Tempo on the first Factor pedal in the chain, send MIDI time clock from that pedal and then sync the other two factors to the first one using MIDI clock sync?

this was the was I did it when I ran the 3 Factor pedals together and basically similar to what I do now…. I set the tempo via MIDI controller tap tempo to my Eclipse and then sync Space and other MIDI devices to the Eclipse.