- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Space – Instant program change is not so instant Reply To: Space – Instant program change is not so instant

MarcoR
Participant

Russell,

You need to fix program changes being re-sent if the preset is already loaded. Space is the only one of the factors that does this as far as I know. My Timefactor and Pitchfactor do not reload the algorithm if the preset loaded is the same as the PC message being sent.

MaxFX, my work around using CC messages to control individual parameters as noted a few posts above works perfectly and is instant. In some ways there are advantages; one Space preset can be customized for each full rig preset with minor CC tweaks (Very cool and advanced).

Also, Russell suggestion to control the hotswitch with CC does not work well as there is a noticeable zipper effect between the change (that was the first thing I tried).

The Space is a great pedal but it would be nice if I didn't need to go through the extra programming steps to configure CC messages on all my midi controllers presets.