- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins 2016 Native 64 Bit Reply To: 2016 Native 64 Bit

DGillespie
Eventide Staff

Hi nkf,

The 2.1.0 releases of Omnipressor and 2016 Stereo Room still use PACE licensing so you still need an iLok account.  However, you can now use the computer as a license store, and we changed the licenses to authorize on two separate locations.  Therefore, you no longer need an iLok dongle and you can authorize two computers at once.  This set up will also allow you to authorize one computer and one iLok, or two separate iLoks, if you prefer.  We didn't do a great job getting this message out and are currently updating the information on the website to reflect this.

Yes, the the 2016 Stereo Room and Omnipressor are both available in AU and VST in both 32 and 64 bit.  As well as AAX 64 bit on Mac and Windows, and 32 and 64 bit VST on Windows.

My hope is that the H3000 Factory and Blackhole plug-ins will be available in Mac VST as well, but I don't want to make any promises at the moment.  We will be releasing AAX 64 versions of these plug-ins in the coming months, and I'll try to add Mac VST support then, but we'll see.

Thanks,

Dan