- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Bluetooth connection errors Reply To: H9 Bluetooth connection errors

gkellum
Participant

toadovision:

Do you know if there is a limit to the number of devices that the H9 can be registered to?  I am finding it impossible to log onto your server using the iPhone.  

There's no limit to the number of devices that an H9 can be registered to.  And I can't think of any reason why you would be having more trouble using your H9 with your iPhone than with your other iOS devices.  But since your other iOS device is sometimes losing its connection to your H9, I would guess it's the same underlying problem, and for whatever reason your iPhone is just more affected by it.

It would be great if you could try a different transformer and see if that helps.  If the H9 isn't getting enough current, that problem could manifest itself in strange behavior.  (Also, if you haven't updated your H9 to the latest software from OSX to get the resonator algorithm yet, that would also be good to do.)  If that doesn't help though, please let us know at support@eventide.com;  we'll probably need to get your H9 in so we can take a look at it.

Thank you for being patient with this problem.  It must have been a disappointment to have trouble using the Bluetooth functionality given that's one of the defining characteristics of the H9, but we will get this sorted out.  I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying using the algorithms.