- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Multiple IOS devices Reply To: Multiple IOS devices

rnjscooter

ok, so I will stick to the mac, however, I am now getting irritated with the software, and if I can't get it going I hate to say Ill be returning the H9.

1. saving a preset name from mac to pedal does not carry the name over to the pedal. Its generic such as H9 **** preset list, regardless of what it was named on my mac prior to saving to the pedal

2. even though it asked to save  from preset 1-5, it still shows 99 presets no matter what on the pedal preset list on my laptop screen. my pedal has only 5, but the laptop shows the preset has 99. Then if I make changes to any of the presets on the pedal, and want to save it back to my mac, it will NEVER save it to the original preset list on my mac, it always adds a new preset called H9 **** preset list. This is really frustrating. If someone can't help me simply make a change on my mac and save that one change to the pedal, and vice versa, without adding unneeded preset lists when I really want to overwrite the list of my choice, this pedal isn't going to last on my pedalboard

help anyone?