- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes v5.0 release for ModFactor, PitchFactor and Space out now! Reply To: v5.0 release for ModFactor, PitchFactor and Space out now!

gkellum
Participant

entreat69:

This is my setting on the PF that's showing the problem which is everytime i repower my rig which powers up all my TF, PF, Space and H9 with the Eventide Power Factor 2 all connected to each other via MIDI for Clock, The Pitch Factor that uses the following settings seems to recall the wrong pitch intervals but after 1 or 2 cycles of bank changes only then does it recall back the expected programmed pitch intervals.;

Algorithm: Pitch Flex
Mix: 20
Pitch Mix A10+B10
Heel A -5
Heel B +1oct
HT Gliss Instant
TH Gliss Instant
Tempo On
LP Filter 0
Shapre ) Toe A Off
Toe B Off

We tried reproducing this problem using the PitchFlex preset you posted, but we didn't have any luck getting the problem to happen.  We were wondering if you could disconnect the MIDI connections to your other stompboxes for a moment to check if the problem occurs when MIDI is not connected. Also, sometimes restoring a stompboxes system settings or reinitializing it to its factory settings clears up strange problems after updates.  If you'd like to try that, you can restore your system settings by powering up the PitchFactor with the algorithm selector knob and the right footswitch pressed; this will wipe out any MIDI mappings you might have though. You can reinitialize your PitchFactor to its factory settings including its factory presets by powering up the PitchFactor with the algorithm selector knob and the middle footswitch pressed; this will wipe out all of your presets and any MIDI mappings you might have though. So, if you do this, you'll want to back up all of your presets first.