- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Share Your Presets Here! Reply To: Share Your Presets Here!

rck
Participant

brock:

Quote:
… I was trying to quote the copied post below from brock.  I'm already on the shared folder and contributed quite a few presets yesterday.  I ask brock if he can add them in the Dropbox folder for everyone to see, rather than go thru the zip file process.

I had quite a few issues with those saved presets (older version of H9 Control, and created with even older PF firmware).  I never did get those resolved.  When I do having them working well, I'll see what I can do.  There are a significant number of other presets that I'm compiling at the same time, but I won't upload any of them until they're all plug-'n'-play.

For now, I've been posting H9 Control screenshots, which should be easy enough to reproduce. And the PitchFactor Programming – Other Effects thread lists exact settings.

Gotcha, look forward to checking those out, Thanks. The screenshots have been helpful to me.

I did see the lists for all the settings in that thread you reference, I'll start there!