Share Your Presets Here!

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Share Your Presets Here!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 439 reply threads
  • Author
      achaput
      achaput wrote:
      Reply to this post and click the Options Tab to attach a sysex file of Factor Presets you'd like to share. You can extract presets from your pedal using the FactorLib app found on this page. You should zip the .syx file before uploading.

-Alan

Preset sharing has been moved to this page

-Kyle

niconaro

hello

My first preset for "where the streets have no name" of "U2"

nico

ikebrown

how do you load the presents with the library software…it didn't to it?

niconaro

i haven't my macbook and my timefactor here but I use the soft of eventide with an usb-cable.

Is the preset loading in the soft library? 

nico 

ikebrown

it was termozzz presents off you tube i add them in the library try to plonk them to my TF but nothing changes?

niconaro

sorry but i don't undestand "it was termozzz presents off you tube i add them in the library try to plonk"  

You can't load this preset on your TF?

You can use sysex librarian on osx if you want.

nico

ikebrown
      forgivenick

Can the presets posted on this page please be accompanied by the values for the preset as well?

This would be extremely helpful for those of us who have our pedals in locations away from computers for most of the year, such as studios, but could print out the values of the preset to try out in the meanwhile.  This way we can also "try out" each others' presets without committing to overriding one of the presets already saved in our TimeFactor. 

Does that make sense?  I appreciate this thread very much and plan to contribute soon.  Need to write down some presets that I have created and bring them back to the computer now. 🙂

timothyhill

+1

For those of us that are using V3, until we get a new version of FactorLib, sharing presets manually is our only choice. I've posted a few in other threads, but could certainly post some here, too… I'll be looking forward to trying out some new sounds!!

timothyhill

Since us V3 users are waiting for a new version of FactorLib, I thought I'd upload some of the tools that I use to keep track of my presets.

Attached is a zip file containing both a Microsoft Excel '97 format workbook with 3 sheets, one for each of the Factor pedals. Each sheet contains columns for each knob as well as tempo, name, output level, and preset location. I've included another row to enter heel/toe values for the optional expression pedal. I've also included a 3rd row for comments/notes. There is enough space to fit 14 presets on a page.

In case you can't read MS Excel files, I've also included an Adobe PDF version of this file. Both files are otherwise identical.

What I do when programming new presets is print a page of each and write down values as I go. When I'm done, I take those values back to my computer and enter them into the workbook. That way, I've got a written record and an electronic copy. I'm thinking I'll still do this after Eventide releases a new FactorLib, just in case… (you can never have too many backups, right?).

Anyway, I hope someone else can find this useful… it has been for me.

timothyhill

Oops… I think I forgot to mention that the templates I included in the zip file attached to my last post don't contain any settings. Rather, they're blank templates that you can use to keep track of your settings. Just didn't want anyone to download them, then wonder where the settings are… sorry in advance for any confusion.

ctc

Very nice! From what I've read about the Liquid Foot and Fractal Audio footcontroller software editors, this is what the FactorLib should be. Once  the TimeFactor version 3 is issued as a non-beta, and the new version of the FactorLib is issued in January (fingers crossed), I'll put this to good use. Thank you.

madmac
      Participant

Hi guys.

Here are some of my presets.  The first few are some that I use in church – The 2nd group for some U2 songs and third misc.  Let me know what you think.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/152/presetsettings2.pdf

znagle22

this is so helpful!!! thanks sooo much 🙂 I play these same songs in church and cant wait to try them out

madmac
      Participant

Thats cool.  Hope they work out for you.  I also have some others that I use at church but these are the main ones at the moment.

madmac
      Participant

Hey 

Came across an interesting tone while playing around with my TF. It sounds very similar to a zvex seek wah or maybe what you might expect from a pitch factor. Try it out and play some arpeggiated chords. 

Delay Type: Filter Pong 
      Mix: 53 
      Dly Mix: A10 B10 
      Dly A:494ms 
      Dly B:238ms 
      FdbkA:50 
      FdbkB:10 
      Xknob: Fully Clockwise 
      Depth: 3 
      Speed: 8 
      Filter:100

edmiddlebrooks
      Participant

Share your Presets here is nice, but Nick, can we please get seperate Threads for PF, TF and MF? 

Imerkat
      Participant

Hey! awesome presets! i have to ask what's up with the DD5 Sim? I assumed it's a Boss DD-5 simulation?

Imerkat
      Participant

Thank you so much for the template! on behave of us lazy musicians :O)

madmac
      Participant

Hi imerkat

Yeah its a Boss DD5 sim.  Obviously not going to be 100% the same but if anything I think the TF sounds better.

BenoitD

Many thnaks for such a post! It helps me to get a good grasp of the TF. Of course the user guide is compulsory to understand the pilosophy, but it's really difficult for me to understand how to set sounds with words.

I installed the beta version and it's a pleasure to mix and to edit sounds with top quality modulations (for me they are!).

I am currently looking for such a delay (it's a video about a booster, I know! But this kind of delay turns me up):

I will post mine when people'll got up. It's too late in France.

Imerkat
      Participant

guess you have seen this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngAE4ikF1Ng&feature=related

i love his tone, it just sick!

BenoitD

Thank you so much. I have just took a look and it's realy usefull. Two delays : 500ms and 375 ms. I have to check it. Regretfully, I cannot post tonight my settings.

znagle22

I am a huge fan of what Andy Timmons does, and made a setting that took a while to make (which in my opinion is very close to his actual sound).

Vintage Delay

mix = 15, dry mix = 10-10, Time A = 375, Time B = 500, Feedback A = 40, Feedback B = 40, X knob = 20, Depth = 10, Speed = 0.38, Filter = 86

Tell me what you all think of my setting.

garous
        znagle22 wrote:

I am a huge fan of what Andy Timmons does, and made a setting that took a while to make (which in my opinion is very close to his actual sound).

Vintage Delay

mix = 15, dry mix = 10-10, Time A = 375, Time B = 500, Feedback A = 40, Feedback B = 40, X knob = 20, Depth = 10, Speed = 0.38, Filter = 86

Tell me what you all think of my setting.

Imerkat
      Participant

Hey great job on the preset man! you made my heart skip a beat when i played "Resolution". I did however used Dmod:11 just to make the chorus effect a lil more pronounce but yeah time well spent!Wink

BenoitD

@ znagle22 : Thank You very much for your setting.

I
      tried it last night night and it sounds realy good, but I don't use no
      more than 10 for feedback A and 5 for feednack B. With a Telecaster (Mex
      std with Texas Special pickups) plugged in my Mark IV (I can provide
      the settings of the Mark IV if you want), I had a very close sound to
      Timmons on Electric Gipsy. It's so amazing to get this sound.

I
      worked a lot on Purple Rain Chorusing delay but regretfully, I don't
      now how to find the previous settings when the preset is edited. I would
      like to share it, but I cannot find it. It's based upon the 5:1 bank
      from the latest beta update. I use the delay A as a Chorus and the B as a
      delay.

Off topic :Could anyone tell me how to post an avatar? Man thanks in advance.

BenoitD

Dear All,

I am back again with sound ideas and requests.

I am a big fan of the sound of John Petrucci and I am looking for his sound on a particular song called Surrounded, that he played on Score DVD.

Here is the video :

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRu5ZEQ9o2I&feature=related:550:0%5D

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbb0Dffk3n4:550:0%5D

It's really difficult to find out tips about such a delay setting but I've found some on JP's forum (unfortunately closed).

Mix no more than 30 (wet/dry)

Delay A : 250ms short feedback (no more than 15)

Delay B : 500ms short feedback too.

But I have any idea about the settings of the bottom line of the Timefactor.

Could you please share us any tip if you have one?

I am looking for other songs I you have ideas about how to set the TF, you are welcome.

Many thanks in advance.

Tatge

I just got a Eventide TimeFactor and am looking at your presets printout pages and I think I will use 

this same idea to do my setups.   I am looking to do some Pink Floyd The Wall type stuff Run Like

Hell and many others.   I will try some of your setup if you come up with any Pink Floyd type stuff 

please let me know.

Thanks 

MarkSmile

BenoitD

These are not mine, but sounds good to me. I cannot remember where I got them, maybe here.  The settings are saved on a .doc file on my computer.

I donnot agree 100% with the Run like Hell settings, but its a good base of research. Many thanks for the person who posted them. 

Here you are : 

Here are 2 of mine for Pink Floyd stuff both use the vintage delay type:

Global Mix: 10-13 (set by ear)
      Mix delay 1/ delay 2: 10:10 or 10:7
      Delay 1: 310 ms
      Delay 2: 310ms
      Feedback 1 & 2 : set to about 10.30 pm
      X-knob: 14 bits
      Speed: 0
      Depth: 0
      Filter: 0

Global Mix: 10-15 (set by ear more towards 10-12 for long delay 15 for run like hell)
      Mix delay 1/ delay 2: 10:10 or 10:7
      Delay 1: 380 ms
      Delay 2: 380ms
      Feedback 1 & 2 : set to 11 o'clock
      X-knob: 14 bits
      Speed: 0
      Depth: 0
      Filter: 0

timothyhill

Since the Space is almost here, I wanted to upload new versions of the templates I created for manually backing up your presets. This time, there are 4 pages, one for each of the Factors including Space.

And again, as before, I hope that someone else can find them useful… Also as before, please note that these do not contain any settings, instead they are blank templates for you to fill in with your settings.

timothyhill:

Attached is a zip file containing both a Microsoft Excel '97 format workbook
      with 3 sheets, one for each of the Factor pedals. Each sheet contains columns
      for each knob as well as tempo, name, output level, and preset location. I've
      included another row to enter heel/toe values for the optional expression pedal.
      I've also included a 3rd row for comments/notes. There is enough space to fit 14
      presets on a page.

In case you can't read MS Excel files, I've also
      included an Adobe PDF version of this file. Both files are otherwise
      identical.

BenoitD

Thank you Timothyhill for your chart. Really usefull.

Dealing with Gilmour sounds, I visited  : http://www.gilmourish.com/?page_id=50

MXR digital delay
      – time 370ms (mains)
      – time 440ms (Another Brick 1/ Last Few Brick)
      – time 380ms (Run Like Hell)

Whatever the brand, our TF can do the same. Pretty cool web site.

Is there anybody out there? 

…for a John Petrucci delay settings?

Embarrassed

videocat23
      Participant

hi,

I saw you had "Mighty to Save" on your list of presets.  Do you have any other Hillsong presets?  I've been trying to nail the delay for "Like an Avalanche" and "Hosanna" with no luck yet.  I was just curious if you had any ideas to try.

Thanks

Keith

madmac
      Participant

Hi Keith

For Hosanna I would try using the "Mighty to Save" preset adjust Dly Time B to no delay, Dly Time A to dot 8th and tempo to 80bpm should get you in the ball park.  As far as "Like an Avalanche" I'm not familiar with that song.

Have fun.

stealth

Any chance that someone has a preset for John Mayers "Bigger than my body" intro sound? i.e. the Adrenalinn arpeggiator?

I can tell that the Pitch Factors Harmodulator or Harpeggiator should be able to mimic it, but I cant figure it out myself. 🙁

brock
      Participant
      Quote:
      the Pitch Factors Harmodulator or Harpeggiator should be able to mimic it

"Mimic it" would be exactly the right phrase.  The AdrenaLinn III uses a resonant filter to produce it's 'arpeggiator' patterns.  (I'm not sure if the ModFactor can reach those self-oscillating resonance levels, but it's a thought for absolute accuracy).  Then, you'd need to hit all of those 'perceived pitches' in a 2-bar, 32 step sequence.  The PitchFactor is going to … shift the input pitch.  That's going to give you a very different result from the ADR III's resonant filters.  That said …

Please note that consecutive, identical steps will sound 'tied' together in the resonant filter (without using the AdrenaLinn's A-D envelope generators).  So, the first measure and a half are perceived as 12 eighth notes.

The Harpeggiator mode doesn't have a pitch sequence that comes close.  Its filter sequences don't match, either, and won't reach resonant levels that will produce 'pitches'.  The Harmodulator mode can be "sequenced" externally (the PitchFlex, 910/949 – Chromatic, or even the Crystals mode would work; concentrating on Pitch A / Pitch B only).  But it won't be 'painless', or contained completely in-the-box.

In the image above, the Measure / Bar 1 & 2 listings translate 'Roger Linn Design' to the Eventide equivalents.  (910/949 will be ratios.)  BUT you'd have to take extra care to avoid 'transposing' the sequence with your signal input.  With the ADR III, the sequence will always be the same; regardless of input notes.

The 'solution' would be to sequence the correct CC values to match Eventide's pitch intervals, point the selected CC number to Pitch A and/or Pitch B in the System menu, and create your own "Harpeggiator" sequence in one of the other PitchFactor modes.  It's going to require an external sequence connected to the MIDI IN jack (OUTPUT = THRU).

I didn't upload the MIDI sequence that goes with all this, but if there's enough of a need for it …  I'm getting quite the collection of PitchFactor CC sequences compiled here.

davidkaeser
      Participant

My contrib 😉

MF : DK Undu —-> For slow chords or lead

Algorithm : UNDULATOR

Intensity : 15

Type : FEEDBACK

Depth : 34

Speed : 1/4t

Shape : RANDOM

Xnob : 43

D-Mod : 0

S-Mod : 0

Mod Rate : 0,12 SPD

Mod Source : TRIANGLE

Tempo : 0

MF : CE2B (Fromel Modded)

Algorithm : CHORUS

Intensity : 99

Type : LIQUID

Depth : 35

Speed : 2,99

Shape : TRIANGLE

Xnob : 45

S-Mod : 30

Mod Rate : 8

Mod Source : SINE

Tempo : 2

davidkaeser
      Participant

MF : BF2 (Boss flanger)

Algorithm : FLANGER

Type : POSITIVE

Depth : 36

Speed : 1,68

Shape : SINE

Xnob : 42

D-Mod : 32

S-Mod : 24

Mod Rate : 0,43

Out Level : +3dB

davidkaeser
      Participant

SPACE : DK MANGLED (a recreation of the patch used by Vernon Reid in the Eclipse YouTube Video)

Algorithm : MANGLEDVERB

Mix : 48

Decay : 100

Size : 75

Delay : NO

EQ Low : -10

EQ High : 76

Xnob : OD35

Ynob : -6,5

FxMix : 94

Contour : 33

Imerkat
      Participant

Awesome! you beat me to it, I oughttaSuper Angry jk lol but i was thinking he was running a distorted tone into it right?? I'll first thing imma do when i get back is this setting Geeked

davidkaeser
      Participant

😉

sjoplin

So is there a way in factolib to see the actual settings?  I understand the loading process back and forth, and have Tim's spreadsheet, but is there anything that brings them both together so you can see and edit the presets within factolib?

thanks,

sean

timothyhill

You can find the "Edit Console" under the View menu when you have a preset selected in FactorLib. It's pretty basic, at least so far, but it will let you see the position of the knobs.

sjoplin

Tim, do you have to have the pedal connected to do this?  I loaded up the stock preset banks for the TF, selected a preset and went to 'view' but edit console is greyed out.  I can't get it to change.  I was assuming as long as you open a file and select a preset that this would work.  Am I missing something?

thanks,

timothyhill

Yeah, I think you do need to have a pedal connected. I haven't played with it much, so I'm not sure, but I had a pedal connected when it did. Sorry for these short replies, I've been a little under the weather lately.

sjoplin

No worries, I did connect the pedals and it allowed me to see the knob positions so that's fine.

Other questions about FactorLib, but i'll put those in a different thread.

thanks,

sean

underwood

davidkaeser:

Hello,

thanks for sharing your presets. I've updated to the latest beta but can't find out, how or where to set Tempo?

tnx

underwood

mikefont69
      Participant

Yes, a separate presets thread for the PF, TF, and MF would be MUCH APPRECIATED, and make it MUCH easier to navigate…especially if you only have one of these pedals and none of the others!

dsouza
      Participant

I can't understand– the Edge uses modulated delays in all his music why do you use digital, vintage and moddelay all separately?  Are you just guessing here and playing around ?? The delays times seem off too.  For example if you consult "Study of the Edges guitar delay" somewhere on google you will see streets uses 350 ms delay with a 523 ms second delay. 

I am really confused with this piece of gear and am thinking of returning it.  My DD20 and DD3 never gave me such trouble.  It's really a shame because I love the presets options and dd20 only lets you store 4.  But this timefactor manual is really not indept at all about how to set up the parameters and what they mean.

Adrian

Bboy1
      Participant

Hi TIm, just got my Space pedal and was exploring the forum. I found your post and Excel attachment for the spreadsheet. I downloaded it and added a page for the Space pedal. I hope you do not mind as I have created similar page for other effects to record the settings. 

You will notice the larger type and sheet. I needed that as I'm not getting any younger and glasses are getting stronger. Adjust to your tastes. It prints landscape to accomodate the larger type.

I hope people find this useful. I  think the upload worked as I have never done this before. 

If I missed anything just added it or let me know and I can update the Space page.

Thanks

Bboy

sjoplin

How about sharing combination EFX settings? For example when I listen to the Space Virtual Demo and hear preset number 11 the Dynaverb setting, and imagine a TF delay in there as well to cover the space between the direct signal and the compressed Verb, I imagine that would be a phenomenal sound.

Any other combinations of EFX from the various factor boxes that people are finding very useful?
      Also please include if you're using them in series/parallel.
      thanks,
      sean

jeshurt

Hi,I can't open the file,can you please send me the settings for Streets Have No Name,              Thanks much,

Jesse

niconaro

the setting for streets have no name is : (you can heard a demo here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAqaqPBEPAE&feature=player_embedded  )

Moddelay

mix:50

a10b8

Dl a; 360ms

Dl b: 120ms

FB a:35

FB b:17

triangle

dmod: 2

speed: 4,46

fllter: 0

nico

Imerkat
      Participant

courtesy of Madmac;

Streets Have no Name:

Delay Type: 78

Mix: 78

Dly Mix: A10 B5

Dly Time A: 1/8 Dot

Dly Time B: None

Fdk A: 46

Fdbk B: 26

Xknob: Wave 4

Depth: 2

Speed: 1.8Hz

Filter: 21

BPM: 127

underwood

Hello,

thanks for sharing your presets. I've updated to the latest beta but can't find out, how or where to set Tempo of the MF to 2?

tnx

underwood

Imerkat
      Participant

Tempo is turned ON or OFF by momentarily pressing the Encoder. When Tempo is ON, the

Tempo LED flashes at the Tempo rate. With Tempo OFF, the Tempo LED is OFF.

Tap Tempo

In Play Mode, the Tap Footswitch {Far Right} can be tapped to set the tempo.

underwood

I mean the tempo that is listet in MF preset postings. 

Imerkat
      Participant

OH!….oh wow, I believe you can scroll  with the encoder right after you hold it down to set it specifically to 2.

underwood

No, min tempo is 30 and you set Speed to 2,99 so TapTempo is not engaged, this is a other tempo to set!?

madmac
      Participant

Poor mans shimmer on TimeFactor – For those of us who can't afford a space – Give it a try tell me what you think.

Delay Type – Multitap

Mix – Wet:36

Dlymix- A10:B10

DlyA:1/8 dot

DlyB:1/64

FdbkA:94

FdbkB:46

Xknob:Slur – 9

Depth:Tapr 0

Speed:Sprd:2

Filter:0

Hi Madmac.  I dont suppose you have any updates on your settings table since you last posted this by any chance.  I've just changed over from G-system to Time and Modfactor and like what I've tried of these settings and tend to use similar.  Just wondering if you have more good additions?

madmac
      Participant

Hi Allan.  I have got a few extra patches that I've been using lately that are not on that table as Its been quite a while since I posted that file but I haven't updated the original table.  

If you like I can post my preset file when I get time but I will need to tidy things up a bit as I tend to move my patches around when playing live to match the song list so I have multiple copies of some patches ect.

I think i have tweaked some of the U2 stuff after the latest software update as I found that some of the modulations sounded a little heavy and I definitely have a few new ones that Ive added.

madmac
      Participant

Here is my most used latest presets for anyone who might be interested.
      Details – Total of 33 Presets.
      The first 12 are the ones I use most of the time at church and are mostly song specific however I do use some of these presets for multiple songs on some occasions.
      The next 5 are my updated U2 presets
      Blues Reverb
      2 x Tremolo presets
      2 x INXS presets
      2 x Chorus
      6 x Experimental Ambient type presets
      1 x Poor mans Shimmer

These are all for the current relaxed version of software – V3 – 19.  You may want to backup before loading these on otherwise your presets will be gone ski!

Instructions:

1.  Backup your presets

2.  Unzip – Archive.zip file

3.  Open them in Eventide Factor Lib

4.  Sent to Timefactor & Enjoy.

Sparkfriction
      Participant

Hey, cant load or save presets a.t.m. (DAW problems). do you have a sheet of your presets? that would be nice!

-cheers

Sparkfriction
      Participant

hey madmac, cant load or save my presets at the moment. (DAW is broken down) do you have a sheet of your presets? thanks.

madmac
      Participant

Hi Sparkfriction.  I don't have a sheet on these latest ones but There is a link in this thread of a sheet I did up a while back some of these presets will be the same as the latest but most have most likely been modified since to suit latest version.  If you have access to a computer you can just open the file and view the knob settings in factor lib even if you can't load it to the TF.  

Im not aware of an easy way to convert it to a excel file other that going through it manually and checking even knob, recording ect.

Thanks Mac.  I dont suppose you use a ModFactor too by any chance?

sjoplin

MadMac, do you need to be on software Version 2 on the TF pedal?
      i can't load from the zip file, and I notice the title references v2. Are you running your TF on version 2?
      thanks,
      sean

madmac
      Participant

@ Allan – Sorry mate only have the TF

@ sjoplin I am running  v3.0.0[19] firmware on the TF and using v1.80 of Factorlib for mac.

Windows version should also work.  I don't know what version windows is up to but if you are using the latest it "should work"  as long as you unzip the file first before loading it.

sjoplin

Madmac, thanks for the feedback. I'm on Factorlib 1.8 on a Mac, and can't get your presets to load. I get a message stating 'cannot load preset into unknown TF pedal".

I've loaded in several other presets from others such as Termozz off youtube, with no problems.

anyone else having trouble loading up these presets?
      thanks,
      sean

madmac
      Participant

Strange.  I would try backing up your presets and then reseting your TF to default settings.  I think you can do that from the pedal using a combination of buttons?  Check the manual on that one.  Otherwise you could just run the eventide update utility and install the latest update again. I have had some strange things happen in the past but a hard reset or reloading firmware usually fixes the weird problems.

If all else fails try this one.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

sjoplin:

cannot load preset into unknown TF pedal

I've tried loading Mr. Mac's presets ith the latest TF and FactorLib and have no problems.

Sadly, I do not recognize the error message you quote – would you be so kind as to double-check it and give us the exact text as well as a full description of what you were doing that caused it ?

sjoplin

Nick and others, thanks for your help, here is what I am doing.

I have FactorLib 1.8 loaded on my Mac. Using 3.0.0 software on the TF pedal.
      I launch FactorLib, connect the TF through the USB port. Go to the midi menu in FactorLib and do Config, to get FactorLib and pedal seeing each other.

I can then retrieve all of my existing presets from the pedal by doing the "open from Midi' command. This will pull all of my presets into the FactorLib window. I then open up another file with presets, including the quick access TF stock programs under the file menu in FactorLib.

I then select one of the stock presets, set my TF to the bank I want to send the preset to, hit the "send selected" command under the Midi menu and I get back…… Sending Presets.. Cannot send TF presets to unknown pedal…… i can then only click the ok button to get back to the main FactorLib window.

I can successfully send presets from some files, and not from the MadMac zipfile, or the stock TF ones that are within FactorLib. Am I missing something in terms of process on how to send a single preset to the pedal?

i have also tried to put the madmac presets into the file that I just pulled directly from my TF and send it to the unit that way, and I get BAD !! in the display on the TF

any help is appreciated, i have not done the reset on the box yet.
      thanks,
      sean

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Hi Sean

The message you are getting is because FactorLib is not allowed to send (for example) TF presets to something that is not a TF. Makes sense.

Your problem is that for some reason, FactorLib thinks that your TF is not a TF. Why is this ? A few questions:

1) When your TF is connected and powered up, does FactorLib title bar show "Factor Pedal Librarian (TF)" , along with "MIDI" at the bottom right ?

2) Does the MIDI Config screen show "TimeFactor Pedal" ?

3) Have you ever upgraded your pedal ? If not, download the Eventide Update Utility from the TF Support page and start it up to see if it recognizes your unit as a TF.

Note that "Send Selected" just sends the selected preset to the TF so you can hear it – it does not save it.

sjoplin

Nick,
      when launching FactorLib and connecting the TF, i would get "Factor Pedal Libarian (Offline)" in the header.
      it would config and say Time Factor Pedal under the midi menu, strange.

i ended up reloading the update utility and updating to 3.0.0.19 i was running 3.0.0.beta before.
      all is now well, can upload the madmac presets.
      thanks for your help,
      sean

Meddle

Here my stereo setting for some pink floyd's songs, hope you enjoy!

Gianpietro

edmiddlebrooks
      Participant

You know, out of all the stompboxes I thought the Pitchfactor would be the most purchased, especially since it can be used as a delay by setting both delay parameters in Diatonic to unison.  I'm shocked to hear almost if not EVERY response on this thread is for the Time Factor.  I requested over a year ago for Eventide to split this "Share you presets here" forum posting to specific Factor pedals.  I want to receive updates about sharing presets for my PitchFactor, but alas, i'm unsubscribing from this due to a severe lack of any conversation even remotely pertaining to any other pedal aside from the TimeFactor.  I now know more about the TimeFactor, it's benefits, its limitations than I do my Pitchfactor, which has been almost unusable to me since the V3 beta and final release twice completely hosed my presets and I can't get them back.  My Pitchfactor has become a glorified delay pedal, and expensive glorified delay pedal and i'm not even seeing patches being shared through this forum.  this is dishartening to say the least.

stealth

Hang in there, Ed.

I own both the TF and PF, and like the idea, but having a heck of a time with their user friendliness or lack thereof.

Im sure more PF users will start contributing.

brock
      Participant

I tried out a graphical approach to Pitchfactor presets a while back.  The FactorLib issues that I was having at the time led to an alternative.  I've ironed out the FactorLib problems to a large extent, so I should upload them (and my other PF sets) in preset form.

Just a thought:  With an upcoming beta in the works, any uploaded presets might have to be redone, or at least tweaked.

I've had the same thought in regard to ModFactor – which I've only just receently purchased.  Not as frustrated as Ed, but share the same thought and just amazed not to see people doing more with the other boxes and most of the preset sharing thread actually consumed with FactorLib issues and really few presets.  Anyone got some great Mod and Pitch factor presets to share?  Theres gotta be some out there – doesnt there???

BenoitD

Dear all,

I follow this thread with lot of attention for months but I cannot find any way to make my Factorlib works.
      So, I am now just looking for the easiest way to find relevant settings. Yesterday I heard for the first time, a videotape with my band.

I tried to get good settings and I thought I reached my objectives, but at normal use (amp with higher level) in a live situation, the sound is not good at all during my solos.

All right I have many Edge sounds or Gilmour ones thanks to you all, but for really easy delay settings I don't have any relevant settings.

Could each one here please help me with just one of your favorite setting in order to learn and find mine? Sound I am looking for is known as being easy to reach but not for me. I am just looking for some Petrucci's ones on live materials.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who could post his own setting for a straight, single, simple delay with on average 350bpm, with short repeats.

Best regards

davidkaeser
      Participant

Another contrib for the Eventide Space : 

DK RV-3 : a recreation of the mode 7 from the boss pedal : 

Algorithm : Modechoverb

Mix : 36

Decay : Whole

Size : 33

Delay : 1/4

EQ Low : -44

EQ High : 0

Xnob : 53

Ynob : 0

FxMix : 0

Contour : -1

davidkaeser
      Participant

DK Hall : a basic hall for guitar

Algorithm : Hall

Mix : 15

Decay : 3,58

Size : 78

Delay : 15

EQ Low : 4

EQ High : 14

Xnob : 0,8

Ynob : 0,5

FxMix : 1

Contour : 26

shardy
      Participant

hey guys. any1 have the original presets from 3.5 maybe? Tnx

sjoplin

Shardy, you should be able to get the 3.5 presets from the Factor update software. I just went back to 3.5 to get the Dave Kilminster presets.
      Sean

davefurfaro

Very good setting!

I tried it on my mesa boogie Mark V and it sounds very good, but when i use lead sound there is a lot of noise on delay. This happen only with vintage delay!

Do you have the same problem on the mark IV ?

Rdalbright

Decay: whole <

does this mean all the way on? inf? frez?

delay: 1/4   1/4 turn or 1/4 note?

thanks

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

Whole note

If quarter note is 1/4 then whole note is 1/1

dave b
      Participant

Hello All,

I've been a Timefactor owner since they first came out and have been creating delay settings of my favorite artists including Johnny A, Edge, Eric Johnson, Jeff Beck, and more. The presets shared by Pink Floyd guitarist Dave Kilminster inspired me to share my own work.

Eventide, your product is wonderful but you're factory preset are weak at best. There are maybe three or four I'd actually consider using which is why I had to create my own. When I first tried the Dave Kilminster presets my ears went Ahhhhh! You can tell these presets were created for and used by working musicians. (The guy who made the Andy Timmons setting did a good job too)

Alot of research and tweaking went into creating my presets. There's alot of info about the Edge delay settings on the web but no one using a Timefactor to create them so I put together my favorites. The Johnny A setting were a challenge since his delay settings are so complex but I think I got pretty close.

The Excel spreedsheet I used to create the setting lists also has other notes about using the Timefactor and delay settings that I think you'll find interesting and useful. You may want to adjust the wet/dry mix to fit your own style and equipment.

Hope you enjoy…

Dave B

fkalich
      Participant

thanks, I will try them out and let you know what I think.  your keywords Andy Timmons and Eric Johnson lead me to believe that I may well be pleased with them.  I agree, the stock settings are very poor.  I guess they just have some people who in the company who play guitar come up with these.

dave b
      Participant

Finally got FactorLib to work; had to use another computer with no other audio software on it.

I've uploaded my 50 presets which include the Floyd presets as well as my own stuff…

Dave B

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

Not sure if I have posted these before, but here are some Space presets I wrote a while back, was digging them out for someone and though I should share them here.

there is a text file that explains the context of the preset.

http://goo.gl/2yLHf

Hope you find something useful.

cheers

Martin

kevin hunter
      Participant

Hi Tim I know you posted this a while ago but thank you. I routinely have to write down all my settings just to keep track. plus when you update sometimes the patches change dramatically but I love all my factor and space pedals. 

Kev

wilkinsi
      Participant

If you use "catchup" mode, slightly turning a knob tells you the current value before the knob reaches that value.

kevin hunter
      Participant

Thanks.

Later next month I will post some of my ModFactor and Pitch Factor settings with a basic sound file to give you a general idea of how they sound. 

Kev

wilkinsi
      Participant
      wilkinsi
      Participant
      Nanddo

Hy Folks,

I'm trying to create a delay style Steve Vai, Joe Satriani and Zakky Wylde. I would like to have a delay in Base with distortion and one for the Lead. I'm trying, but never get in a setting that is similar to those guitarists. Can anyone help me?

Thank you.

Nanddo

I'm trying to create a delay style Steve Vai, Joe Satriani and Zakky Wylde. I would like to have a delay in Base with distortion and one for the ground. I'm trying, but never get in a setting that is similar to those guitarists. Can anyone help me?

Thank you

noisemaker

Pitchfactor –  Spring Reverb

mode: Crystals

MIX: 36

PITCH MIX: A10 + B0

PITCH A: 1C

PITCH B: doesn't matter

DELAY A: 248 MS

DELAY B: doesn't matter

DEPTH KEY: 100

SPEED SCALE: 2.6 S

XNOB: 54

YNOB: doesn't matter

drkranio

Excuse me, anyone hane a preset or idea to create purple rain suond with modfactor and timefactor

Thanks a lot.

ming
      Participant

anyone could suggest me a modfactor chorus preset in "ce2" style..?

thank you very much…!

ming
      Participant

ciao,

mi potresti suggerire qualche chorus setting alla "ce2"?

ti ringrazio molto…

Dom

davidkaeser
      Participant

Hi all 😉

I've made this patch for the Space pedal sometimes ago :

SPACE : DK MANGLED (a recreation of the patch used by Vernon Reid in the Eclipse YouTube Video)

Algorithm : MANGLEDVERB

Mix : 48

Decay : 100

Size : 75

Delay : NO

EQ Low : -10

EQ High : 76

Xnob : OD35

Ynob : -6,5

FxMix : 94

Contour : 33

Is there someone who's got eclipse and space pedal that can help me to adjust these settings in the way that my patch for space pedal sounds exactly the same as eclipse patch (mangledverb) ?

Thanks for your help 😉

Themis Vellos
      Participant

New presets
      from eventide!

I downloaded the H9 Control software and in the algorithms section has some new
      presets for crystals and H910 / H949.I used the same settings in my pitchfactor
      and they were great. Download and check on your own.

Given To Fly
      Participant

I found a basic but high quality Chorus preset for the TimeFactor created by a forum member. I was wondering if anyone has made a basic Flanger or Phaser preset? I'm not a heavy modulation user so it would be create to replace my modulation pedals with presets on my delay pedal! Yes Here is my contribution. Its a preset designed to replicate guitar parts from Electric Counterpoint by Steve Reich. It's simple but within the context of the piece  it is really powerful! Parameters can be adjusted except Tempo and Delay Times. Feedback ssems to work best at 0 but feel free to experiment!

Preset Title	

Electric Counterpoint 

Tempo	Delay Type	Mix	Delay   Mix A+B	Delay A 	Delay B	         Feedback A  Feedback B	X Knob	Depth	Speed	Filter	Tap Tempo

96	     Digital  Delay	Start at 40   10+10	Eighth	   Dotted Quarter	 0	   	          0	  	                 100ms     0               0              0             Yes
      rakesh82
      Participant

Does anyone have a patch like this for the TF?

djoulib

Hi everybody, my name is Julien, i'm a french guitarist and i'd like to propose and share one of my U2 preset for "Magnificent". I've tried to get as much closer as the original !

Excuse my french et thank you for those who have given some U2 presets, it's very cool !

I love this forum, and i'll give you some more presets asap !

😉

Julien

davidkaeser
      Participant

Modfactor patch : Boss PH-1r Phaser (Rate and Depth 12 O'clock, Res 0)

Algorithm : PHASER

Intensity : 50

Type : POSITIVE

Depth : 81

Speed : 11/16

Xnob : 2

Mod Rate : 0,87xSPD

TEMPO : ON 137 BPM

davidkaeser
      Participant

Modfactor Patch : Boss CE-2 Chorus (Rate and Depth at 12 O'Clock)

Depth : 50

Speed : 0,79

Xnob : 40

Mod Rate : 0,12xSPD

Now, I can throw away these 2 pedals (Boss CE-2 and PH-1r) and sell them… lol

I need a H9!!! 🙂

davidkaeser
      Participant

Timefactor Patch : Binson Slow Arpeggios

Algorithm : VINTAGEDELAY

Mix : 40 

Dly Mix : A10 + B0

Dly Time A : 310

Dly Time B : 0

Fdbk A : 89

Fdbk B : 0

Xnob : 14

Depth : 5

Speed : 1.50

Filter : 89

Inspired by this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du4xm2IG53I

alejandroll
      Participant

Thanks David Kaeser!!!

in a few days i upload my presets for all the eventide stompboxes. 

davidkaeser
      Participant

Awesome! Thanks!

kevin hunter
      Participant

Hi David,

I tried the new VintageDelay and it is fantastic thank you.

Kevin

davidkaeser
      Participant

Thank you so much Kevin 🙂 And thanks to Eventide!

hendrik7

Hi, I'm Hendrik and I'm an Algoholic.

Notably a Blackholic.

Here's my Blackhole patch I keep coming to these days.

Eerie..

Mix: 25
      Gravity: 58
      Size: 53
      Pre Delay: 20mS
      Low-Level: 2
      High-Level: -13
      Mod-Depth: 49
      Modrate: 26
      Resonance: 25
      Output Level: 0 dB

Gonna have to try out some presets you guys are posting, tonight.

hendrik7

The MultiTap algo should get you there easily

davidkaeser
      Participant
      RobCrowdy
      Participant

Timefactor question:

I'd like to use the Duck Delay with my bass to "hold off" the effect until a phrase is finished (very useful for bass?)- what settings do people suggest I start with?

Thanks- Rob.

itsikraviv

hey madmac. i couldnt open the link to the pdf file:(…can you post it again plese?

BenoitD

I'm afraid it doesn't work on iOS.

My iMac cannot open it

Glasswizard

Anybody have a good compressor setting for the H9 (DynaVerb algorithm)?

acsewalk

I have created a Dropbox folder for sharing presets for Eventide stompboxes. If you would like to take part, please send me your Dropbox email address and I can add you to the community.

My email is: acsewalk@gmail.com

Tivcsi
        acsewalk wrote:
        I have created a Dropbox folder for sharing presets for Eventide stompboxes. If you would like to take part, please send me your Dropbox email address and I can add you to the community. My email is: acsewalk@gmail.com

Could you invite me to Dropbox, please?

guitarmania62@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

acsewalk

I have created a Dropbox folder for sharing presets for Eventide stompboxes. If you would like to participate, please message me your Dropbox email address and I will get you added to the community. Thanks

kevin hunter
      Participant

Hi Acsewalk 

Could you add me to your dropbox Eventide list please. 

kevinhunter10@yahoo.com

Kevin

davidkaeser
      Participant

Me too! 🙂 Thanks!

david.kaeser@wanadoo.fr

acsewalk

Got you guys added.

kevin hunter
      Participant

Thank you. I think this is a great idea to share sounds .

There is only one folder Time factor with files in them that I could see.  

Kevin 

igrik3v
      Participant

Hi! I'd like to join too igrik3v@gmail.com

jazzgear
      Participant

Add me as well, Jazzytones296@yahoo.com

heavyload

I am a new user of the H9, and totally overkilled with all the features.

But I am gone lear to use it step by step.

First I am looking for some classic Pedal stuff, like:

a Phaser like the Phase 90 or the "Catch the Rainbow" Sound by Ritchie Blackmore.

Another thing I am looking for is for Lead Lines with two Guitars (Like Thin Lizzy or Iron Maiden) a Basic Setting with one of the Pitch Factor Algorythms. I am not sure which one to take for this (Something like the Boss Harmonizer) Where can I start? Maybe with the Diatonic Algorythm.

Also looking for a Classic Chorus like for example in Prince Purple Rain.

And last Thing – a cool Rotary Sound for Deep Purple Rhytm and Solo Lines instead of a Hammond while Playing with two guitars.

Any Suggestions?

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

heavyload:

Another thing I am looking for is for Lead Lines with two Guitars (Like Thin Lizzy or Iron Maiden) a Basic Setting with one of the Pitch Factor Algorythms. I am not sure which one to take for this (Something like the Boss Harmonizer) Where can I start? Maybe with the Diatonic Algorythm.

Not really my type of music so others will have better suggestions than I.

I would consider Quadravox over Diatonic, Why? Well… you can turn the 2 of the Harmonies off and essentially have the same as Diatonic … unless I am missing something, which is a possibility as I do not really use Quadravox that much. … but when I looked at which one to buy I looked at it and figured I could just turn off 2 off the voices and could not really see a reason not to go down that route.

For that Purple Rain vibe I would try either preset : POLYMODELICIOUS or BIG CLONE …both get me into the ball park … but without Prince's crazy talent!

Prettig
      Participant

I am in your exact situation too. I got rid of two effects racks (digitech and Rocktron Prophesy) because I was very tired of scrolling through dozens of unusable presets that were cool but completely unuseful. So I went to a pedal board and great /13 amp in stereo with a vintage Superchamp.  So after spending hours on the H9 – and loving the ios interface, I have come up with 2 ( yes -only TWO) presets I can use – Mountain and my favorite  Spelunker. Granted the H9 has great processing capacity and tone- but all of the other wailing and moaning stuff, I mean where does that fit for an (aging)  amateur weekend warrior that's just trying to remember some Clapton Riff and suddenly remembers their tax estimate is overdue?  I already have a TC Delay and Reverb and tube overdrive pedal in the chain and would be completely thrilled if I could get 7-10 GREAT useable patches, -Can anyone share the best patches for classic rock, jazz – blues?  Thanks -now I need to buy an Ipad Mini. Oh = I must say the you tubes are really weak on this product- both the gal and the musician artist- I know this product is capable of amazing tones, but I cannot find them buried in all the stuff. CAN ANYONE SHARE THE TOP 9 STRAIGHT UP BEST PATCHES that are up there with Spelunker and Mountain?

grappagreen

Hi,

Appreciate if you could add me to the Dropbox group. Grappa@btinternet.com.

Just got a TF & MF so busy programming and could do with all the help I can get.

Simon

igrik3v
      Participant

some presets from my timefactor

Dalmanours
      Participant

HI acsewalk, If you please can add me: erikbecart@mac.com

Sorry for my english, but I'm french 😉

Thanx!

Hi,

could you please add me as: francesco.conventi@cern.ch

thanks!! Smile

chrisorza

please add me as well! : con17@aol.com

thanks!

alexone
      Participant
      Myox77

I'd appreciate if you add me, too.

cfamgcn@hotmail.com

Thanks!

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

Added some Presets to the DropBox, mainly Space and one Space one for H9

will add some others when I can dig them out

Kentchorder

Please add me to :

renaken@shaw.ca

Thx!

barbaro
      Participant

Would you please add me as well…

barbaromail@yahoo.it

Thanks.

Michaeil

Hi, I am all new to Eventide products – (and I don't know why??) got ModFactor and shortly after the H9 and loving them. 

I would be very happy if you add me as well.

michaeil@vic-mic.dk

Thanks in advance.

Michaeil – Denmark. 

Michaeil

Hi, Please add me as well,

Michaeil@vic-mic.dk

Thanks

Michaeil

videocat23
      Participant

Add me as well please.

Videocat23@gmail.com

hombru

pleae add me  my friend! Cheers

mikepowelliphone@gmail.com

hendrik7

Please add me as well.

hendrik84 [@] live.com

kimonostereo

Hi acsewalk, 

Please add me too! scott@hisurf.com

aloha!

videocat23
      Participant

How do we get to the "share your presets box"?

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

Ask acsewalk to give you access…. Either email him at the address he posted or post your email address here.

would be good if some people contributed as there are not that many presets in there at the moment.

PhaseShift
      Participant

Hi, acsewalk could you please add me to your Dropbox folder for presets…. My email is phaseshift.music@gmail.com   …. Thank You!!!

hendrik7

Is this dropbox sharing even active?

I asked to be added a few days ago but have received no invitation or whatnot?

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

I got access a couple of weeks back and added what I have… There is not a whole lot there to be honest….. I really hope people start sharing

igrik3v
      Participant

I asked for joining couple weeks ago , but I have not been added yet! Please add me as igrik3v@gmail.com , if it possible. thanks

willem59

badmelonfarmer:

I got access a couple of weeks back and added what I have… There is not a whole lot there to be honest….. I really hope people start sharing

You're right. I added couple of things but seems that people just wanted to pick something off and don't want to share.

Robo58

Hi Acsewalk 

I have a Timefactor and a Modfactor.

rpo1@netscape.net

Bob

brock
      Participant

Cross-posted from the PitchFactor Programming – Other Effects thread:

Compiled in the H9 Control app.  PitchFactor Programming – Other Effects

The complete Preset List file, plus 25 individual presets; all zipped together in the same download.  I wanted to present some options that would work for both H9 & PF stompboxes, plus partial loading and preset sequencing options.  No focus on pitch-based effects here.  An expression pedal is almost required to get the most out of these presets.

8 Algorithms represented:

• HarPeggiator – 12 presets

• H910/949 – 4 presets

• HarModulator – 2 presets

• Synthonizer – 2 presets

• Octaver – 2 presets

• MicroPitch – 1 preset

• QuadraVox – 1 preset

• Diatonic – 1 preset

I was having some issues with getting exact values programmed in H9 Control 1.5.1.  Let me know if any if anyone has trouble with an particular preset, or if any don't match the design descriptions above.  All of them were programmed using a PitchFactor pedal, but should be interchangeable in an H9 / Core pedal (loaded with the same algorithms).

cvldash
      Participant

Hi, Please add me   ja_es_ro@hotmail.com

I have a Modfactor.

danielvieirajr@gmail.com

derelict78
      Participant

Thanks for these Brock I realy appreciate the time it must have taken for some of these. 

Could you add me to the dropbox sharing list andrew@andrewsouthern.com

acsewalk

Sorry guys, I got swamped with work and gigs and haven't kept up with this thread like I should.

I'll do better, and get everyone added that I see on here today.

If I forget you, please message me or post again, and I will get an invite sent out.

Unfortunately at this early stage, it does look like there are more leaching than providing, but I hope that changes soon!

derelict78
      Participant

I have a few things to share if you add me. 

Derelict78@yahoo.com

bolcity

Hi 

I have a H9, MF, TF, PF and Space!

benoitantoine@rocketmail.com

Thanks 

Ben

Bboy1
      Participant

Hi,  could you please add me to the dropbox list. I have a Space pedal.

notenftime@xplornet.com

Thank you

Bboy1

openmusic
      Participant

Hi Acsewalk,

Could you add me to your Dropbox Eventide list please.

info@openmusic.es

I'm a new user and would like to know how to import a single preset to the H9, tried to upload some pitchfactor presets using the H9 control but I get an error mss. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

jasonbrowne
      Participant

Hi, would you be son kind and also set me up with Dropbox

Jason.browne@freenet.de

cheers

Jason

guille_cl

Hi, Please add me as well,

gacuna@quasar.cl

regards,

Guillermo

montigeau
      Participant

Hi, 

I'd love to be added to the Dropbox: montigeau@hotmail.com

i have a PF and can share some presets for sure! 

Thanks, 

kevin 

deekayman

Hi Acsewalk,

Could you please add me to your Dropbox (Eventide Timefactor)?

deekayman@gmail.com

Regards

Drazen

lhovland
      Participant

Hi

please add me lars.hovland@gmail.com to your Eventide preset dropbox network.

-Lars

tiago1000

Hi friend,

Please add me tiago_1000@clix.pt  dropbox (h9)

Thanks

Baladier
      Participant

Hello Acsewalk,

Can you please add me to your Dropbox Eventide list?

baladier@yahoo.com

Much appreciated.

tom baxter

Hello 

do any of you guys know how i download presets to my Space pedal 

i am using the H9 interface (but don't have H9 pedal) 

so just want to find some cool reverb settings that people may have made and try them out on my SPACE PEDAL 

do you know how i do this with the H9 interface ?

gkellum
      Participant

One way to do this in H9 Control is to click on the Presets button in the bottom menu bar, go to the preset you want to listen to, and just click on it.  If your Space is connected, it will load into memory on the Space.  If you actually want to save it somewhere, click on the Save button in the upper right hand corner of the screen.

ckisgen

please add me to Eventide Dropbox : hurricanesnc@gmail.com

Bowks

Please can you add me too; bowkster@gmail.com

ming
      Participant

Could you please add me to the eventide dropbox? I've a Mod factor , pitch factor and time factor.

Tank you 

KCStratman
      Participant

If this is still active, please add me to Eventide dropbox

richard_latimer@hotmail.com 

Stax_911
      Participant

Hello ! Pleased ad me to dropbox. I've got a PF and H9. Thank you.

s.ghez@laposte.net

Stax_911
      Participant

Thank you so much !

reza8179

can you add me as well azriff.reza@gmail.com

Thanx

pruggere

Hi Acsewalk,

Could you add me to your dropbox please.  My email is pruggerejr@yahoo.com

thanks

bluenote

Hi Acsewalk,nice initiative …..

Would you please add me as well …. I´ve got some presets to share too

email: ahuma13@gmail.com

Thanks!

openmusic
      Participant

FRIPP GUITAR TYPE ALGORITHM

I am using two H9 (2nd a core) and play different sizes of recorders transforming the sounds of the instruments.

I was wondering how to tweak one the algorithms to get the sound Fripp
      uses for his single note in Peter Gabriel's "Mother of violence" (1978).
      Sort of fuzzy sound that appears in 2'44'' and lasts only 5 secs. I
      tried with the Octaver but always get and extra octave sound and the
      result is not satisfactory. If anyone could help on that I will be very
      grateful, thanks a lot!

Hello !!!

Can you add me as well: jojo5151@hotmail.com

Thanks !!!!!

Merci !!!  Big Smile

brock
      Participant
      Quote:
      I was wondering how to tweak one the algorithms to get the sound Fripp uses for his single note in Peter Gabriel's "Mother of violence" (1978). Sort of fuzzy sound that appears in 2'44'' and lasts only 5 secs. I tried with the Octaver but always get and extra octave sound and the result is not satisfactory.

It doesn't hurt to have some dirt happening upstream before it.  I have something similar to that sound using two algorithms in series (PitchFactor followed by an H9).  I suppose that it would work in reverse order, but I'm using UltraTap to round the edges off the Octaver:

I use the UltraTap algo for the swell, and also to mellow out the PitchFactor B voice (2 octaves down), and the two resonant filters. Lots of "slurm" modulation and closely spaced taps here.  I like that "growl".  Even staccato notes have a fixed amount of sustain (blurred multi-taps).

But if you're using a volume pedal or pinky for the volume swell, the Octaver preset above is going to be a bit too thick.  Pitch Mix closer to the A side (CCW), and drop out the filter resonance.  That should get you close enough to a starting point for tweaking.

openmusic
      Participant

Thanks a lot!

I will try it tomorrow first thing! 🙂

I'm looking for some sounds, and maybe some of you could help me:

Muse – Map of the problematique

Alice In Chains – What the hell have I

Metallica – Wherever I may roam

For the sound of metallica and AIC, I'd like to find a sound of sitar, but I think it's not possible to reach the sound of a sitar for the moment using the algos available.

brock
      Participant
      Quote:
      I'm looking for some sounds, and maybe some of you could help me:

Muse – Map of the problematique …

Here's what I managed to come up with on that one: PitchFactor Bellamy's HarPeggiator.  External sequencer required.  The EHX 8 Step Program works well.  The sequences actually change a little throughout the song. Three or four slight variations in as many sequencer presets.

joinpobob

Please add me to the dropbox account:  schmid.ryan@gmail.com

Thanks!

robpadley

Hi acsewalk – I would be grateful if you could add me to dropbox – regards Rob  robert.padley@btinternet.com

rck
      Participant

would you mind sharing these in the Dropbox folder for the H9 (all Factor pedals) settings?  That would be easier to access/share.  Thanks

acsewalk

People are obviously welcome to share their presets here as well as the dropbox folder, but I just don't have the time to take them all from there and post them here.  I can gladly add you to the shared folder it you'd like.

rck
      Participant

pardon me acsewalk, one of my first attempts at responding on this forum.  I was trying to quote the copied post below from brock.  I'm already on the shared folder and contributed quite a few presets yesterday.  I ask brock if he can add them in the Dropbox folder for everyone to see, rather than go thru the zip file process.

brock replied on 05-04-2014 5:54 PM

Cross-posted from the PitchFactor Programming – Other Effects thread:

Compiled in the H9 Control app.  PitchFactor Programming – Other Effects

The complete Preset List file, plus 25 individual presets; all zipped together in the same download.  I wanted to present some options that would work for both H9 & PF stompboxes, plus partial loading and preset sequencing options.  No focus on pitch-based effects here.  An expression pedal is almost required to get the most out of these presets.

8 Algorithms represented:

• HarPeggiator – 12 presets

• H910/949 – 4 presets

• HarModulator – 2 presets

• Synthonizer – 2 presets

• Octaver – 2 presets

• MicroPitch – 1 preset

• QuadraVox – 1 preset

• Diatonic – 1 preset

I was having some issues with getting exact values programmed in H9 Control 1.5.1.  Let me know if any if anyone has trouble with an particular preset, or if any don't match the design descriptions above.  All of them were programmed using a PitchFactor pedal, but should be interchangeable in an H9 / Core pedal (loaded with the same algorithms).

brock
      Participant
      Quote:
      … I was trying to quote the copied post below from brock.  I'm already on the shared folder and contributed quite a few presets yesterday.  I ask brock if he can add them in the Dropbox folder for everyone to see, rather than go thru the zip file process.

I had quite a few issues with those saved presets (older version of H9 Control, and created with even older PF firmware).  I never did get those resolved.  When I do having them working well, I'll see what I can do.  There are a significant number of other presets that I'm compiling at the same time, but I won't upload any of them until they're all plug-'n'-play.

For now, I've been posting H9 Control screenshots, which should be easy enough to reproduce. And the PitchFactor Programming – Other Effects thread lists exact settings.

rck
      Participant

brock:

Quote:
      … I was trying to quote the copied post below from brock.  I'm already on the shared folder and contributed quite a few presets yesterday.  I ask brock if he can add them in the Dropbox folder for everyone to see, rather than go thru the zip file process.

I had quite a few issues with those saved presets (older version of H9 Control, and created with even older PF firmware).  I never did get those resolved.  When I do having them working well, I'll see what I can do.  There are a significant number of other presets that I'm compiling at the same time, but I won't upload any of them until they're all plug-'n'-play.

For now, I've been posting H9 Control screenshots, which should be easy enough to reproduce. And the PitchFactor Programming – Other Effects thread lists exact settings.

Gotcha, look forward to checking those out, Thanks. The screenshots have been helpful to me.

I did see the lists for all the settings in that thread you reference, I'll start there!

BIG66

hello, a question: is there anybody who want to post and exchange nice patches for H9  ????  Would be glad to know someone who is interested and fond of H9  and would like to exchange patches and experience with this little monster…..Thank you in advance.

davydgarcya

Can you please add me?

davogarcia@outlook.com

thanks!!

anselmorb

Can you please add me?

anselmorb@hotmail.com

Thanks!!!!!

anselmorb

please 

anselmorb@hotmail.com

thanks

BIG66

hello, sorry man, what have I to do exactly to add u and share our h9 presets ?????  Best wishes, Antonio.

BIG66

hello, sorry man, what have I to do exactly to add u and share our h9 presets ?????  Best wishes, Antonio.

doctortim
      Participant

Please add me to the dropbox folder. I have an H9:

SpamBlockerTim@gMail.com

douglas858

Can you add me to the preset dropbox folder.  Thanks  mrsaturdaynight@hotmail.com

ROBLEISHMAN
      Participant

Please add me.

leishman.rob@gmail.com

lemdewet
      Participant

Hi can you please add me to the Dropbox account. Lemdewet@gma.com. Thanks 

lemdewet
      Participant

Hi please can you add me to the Dropbox account lemdewet@gma.com

somethings wrong with the site in sending this from my phone. Incase you get the message twice. 

Thanks in advance

lemdewet
      Participant
      lemdewet
      Participant

Lemdewet@gmail.com – sorry for the previous post. Admin you may delete 

johanare

Please add me.

j.areskoug@gmail.com

Emanuele Sereni
      Participant

Hi can you please add me?  Stick out tongue

Thanks

emanuelesereni@gmail.com

stefken147

Can you add me also please? Thanks!

stefken147@hotmail.com

jnaz1
      Participant

Anyone have an H9 modfactor preset that replicates the EVH button on the EVH-117? Looking for that Unchained flange!! Thanks in advance!

jnaz1
      Participant

Please add me as well! jnazarof@gmail.com

Thanks!

muziczls

hi there!add me please.     muziczls79@gmail.com

best regards!

satan
      Participant

Can you please add me for the dropbox?

swansi@gmx.de

Thank You!;-)

satan
      Participant

Can you please add me for the dropbox?

swansi@gmx.de

Thank You:-)

BIG66

hi everybody, can someone help me to understand how to do to share custom preset of H9  ????

harmamusic

Can you please add me to the dropbox share? har.maes@gmail.com

tojoe

Hi could I also be added to the drop box share, thanks   tojoe@primus.ca

tone1963
      Participant

Hi, can you please also add me: tone1963@yahoo.com

Thanks

Please add me madmarcus1960@yahoo.com

Thanks, just bought a H9, great pedal,overwhelming, could use all the educating I can get to help learn its full potential

Could you folks please add me to the dropbox list.

Thanks

Could you folks please add me to the dropbox list. madmarcus1960@yahoo.com

Thanks

mikefont69
      Participant

I would appreciate it if yall could add me to the dropbox list also

mikefont77084@yahoo.com

Thank you so very much!

Mike

Hi. New to the forum. Just got my H9 Max and i'm loving it.  Can you please add me to the Dropbox folder?  Email is arlo.jd@gmail.com 

Looking forward to trying those presets and contributing some of mine.

Thanks!

yaniv297

Hey, I would love it if someone added me to the dropbox fodler as well. Thanks!

yanivb297@gmail.com

squatch

Hi guys, could I get added to the dropbox list as well?

squatch57@gmail.com

Cheers & thanks

Seandy80

Please add me to the dropbox

seandy80@neo.rr.com

lordradish
      Participant

Can someone please post the link to the dropbox? There are so many threads now, I don't even know where it is.

Please add me to that Dropbox folder. Thanks a lot.

myguitarlessons@yahoo.com

prime
      Participant

Hello! Please add me to the dropbox folder

mihailegorychev@gmail.com

LVC

Preset-Request – H9 Max – SITAR

Has anybody come up with a preset that gets you close to a SITAR-like sound for the H9?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks!!!!!!!..  

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

LVC:

Has anybody come up with a preset that gets you close to a SITAR-like sound for the H9?

Many thanks!!!!!!!..  

it's not exactly like a Sitar,

Preset should be on the dropbox

LVC

Thanks ….

Looking for something  — Less "spacey" — more like the guitar part at the end of the Lenny Kravitz tune:  It Ain't Over Til It's Over

Maybe I can start with what you have and try to tweak it.

Again thanks for the quick response

badmelonfarmer:

LVC:

Many thanks!!!!!!!..  

it's not exactly like a Sitar,

Preset should be on the dropbox

westerby

It would be so awesome if i could be added to the dropbox folder also, have also made some space presets i could share if someone would be up for that 🙂

my e-mail is
      westerby87@hotmail.com

Cheers

Rodgers

Hi Acsewalk 

agho58@orange.fr

Thank you

Rodgers.

lordradish
      Participant

I just uploaded about 20 H9 presets to the dropbox (Lord Radish). I'm also going to put them as an attachment (if I can) in that H9 Presets thread I started yesterday.

madmac
      Participant

Yeah this thread has pretty much turned into 16 pages of "can you please add me"  to the dropbox……

BenoitD

You are right. What a bore to receive mail to inform that someone would like to be added. 

Anyway. Did someone try the latest update? How about the looper? I lost my usb cable to upgrade. 

Oh, one last point. My power supply just died last weekend and I'm looking for a new one. The powerrfactor is too expensive for me. Would you recommend the Power Pedal Digital from Voodoo Lab? It seems compliant with 400mA for each output.

Thanks a lot for your attention and the dropbox… hahahaha

lordradish
      Participant

You'd figure that with as many people that'd requested access to it, there'd be a lot more contributions to it. C'mon, folks, share.

Martyn

Another… Can you add me the dropbox also 🙂 martynhaskins@gmail.com Thanks.

hendrik7

Yeah no kidding, I came here now to specifically turn off the stupid notification system(this bulletin board is so outdated btw, being a latest technology company, ironically Eventide are still years behind when it comes to forums/messaging boards:).

Anyway, I totally agree on the dropbox. No one was sharing and I stopped using it myself.

I encourage you to check out this thread and use it instead: http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=1428582

Lot's of cool presets, but then again, people could share a bit more 🙂

Ismaguitar
      Participant

Hi

Can you add me please 

My mail: ismaeleguitar@libero.it

Thanks

spaceJam

hendrik7:

this bulletin board is so outdated btw, being a latest technology company, ironically Eventide are still years behind when it comes to forums/messaging boards:).

My thoughts exactly.

LVC

sorry if this has been posted — but I am looking for a "Landau" style Trichorus patch for the H9.

Thanks in advance.

Laz

davec69
      Participant

I would appreciate it if someone could add me to the dropbox list

davec69us@gmail.com

joeydego
      Participant

would love to be added to the dropbox bruce@brucesokolovic.com 

anyone have anything funky for an envelope filter kind of thing? 

EdRaket

Can someone add me to the dropbox AS WELL? ED.LAUWERENS@ME.COM

Otto Schulz
      Participant

I have a TF and Space!

otto@estudioschulz.com.ar

Thanks 

Otto SChulz

LVC

Anybody come up with a preset to sort of simulate a banjo?

Can this even be done with the H9?

Thanks

rschultz

Please add me to Dropbox list:

rpschultz13 @ gmail dot com

harrilsome
      Participant

I have a Timefactor and spaceBig Smile

Thanks 

harrilsome

thegarrisomexperience@hotmail.com

smilindan

Add me to Dropbox too please, and thank you so much for your time and effort managing this!,

dcsween2006@gmail.com

itgossip

Hi, could you add me to dropbox please ?Stick out tongue

Thank you for your job

elurcin@free.fr

sg1sg1sg1

Can you add me to the list? ronsworth@outlook.com

tonycbrown

Would you please add me to the list?  tonycbrown@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!

GuitaristOnWheels
      Participant

Please add me to the Dropbox list.

Thank you!

davidnaidu@att.net

uguitar
      Participant

Thank you!

urs.friedli@bluewin.ch

LeeSteel

I would like to be added to your Dropbox list also.

lees@megahits.com

pahblo
      Participant

Hello, could you add me to dropbox please ?

Thank you

Eventide H9

pahblo@cox.net

kerdef

Can someone add me to the dropbox list please ?

poubellemw@gmail.com

Bozo Aus

Hi

Please add me to the list:

brettrichardson15@gmail.com

Thanks

Goldmember
      Participant

Hey,

owning two H9s now. Please add me to the dropbox list.

heitmann.andreas <at> googlemail.com

Thanks Andreas

acsewalk

Should have everyone added up to this point.

heikkiha
      Participant

Hey guys, I’ve been using H9 for about a year. Can you also add me to the dropbox!

heikkiha
      Participant
      joeywall

Please add me thanks
      Jwallace@ramblinoaks.com

saint_ivey

Hi,

Can someone add me to the dropbox as well pls. I have a Timefactor.

rubbish001@icloud.com

Thanks.

Joe

david8199

Please add me as well. I have an H9.

gibsonbruce81@gmail.dom

catalous

Thank you!

guillaume.gras.osteopathe@gmail.com

kingston
      Participant

Add me to the dropbox list, thx

jdu@nosyko.dk

slundstrom
      Participant

I own 2 h9 pedals, please add me to the dropbox account scottlundstrom@gmail.com

jjhipv
      Participant

Please add me to the Dropbox.

josh.md.mckenzie@gmail.com

Thanks.

can someone please invite me to the dropbox: hannes.lattacher@ursulinen.at 

Thank you so much. 

deefmill

could you add me to the dropbox please?

my email: david.millenaarATgmail.com – thanks.

Kind regards,

David

Johnb4604

Hi,

Can you add me to the dropbox list. I have a H9.

Johnbarberis3@Gmail.com

Thanks

John

netgig
      Participant

daren@netgig.net

Thanks!

jmusolino
      Participant

Hi,

Can you also add me to the dropbox list. 

I’m at joemusolino@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Joe

mattbaetz

Please add me, and Thanks!

mattbaetz@me.com

7thstring
      Participant

Please add me to the dropbox! Cheers
      charlestaylor861@gmail.com

tomoe97
      Participant

Please add me to the dropbox list. Thanks!

tomoe97@comcast.net

Fennel

Please add me to the dropbox list.

hinotrigili@yahoo.es

Thanks!

acsewalk

Everyone who left an actual email address is added to here.

EdRaket

Hereby my preset for this great song

EdRaket

My preset for Peter Frampton – Show me the way (the talkbox)

Thomasyoung

Please add me as well

ntome414@msn.com

Thank you

Cheers

Nuno

Please add me to the DB list when you have a chance.  Thanks!

Matt

clearsoundmusicATgmailDOTcom

Please add me to the DB list when you have a chance.  Thanks!

Matt

clearsoundmusicATgmailDOTcom

jasonbrowne
      Participant

Would be great if somebody to add me tto 

jason.browne@freenet.de

thanks inadvance

RavinDave
      Participant

I have an H9. Please add me to the dropbox.

db.sherrill23@gmail.com

Thanks

mr. limbic

I have an H9 and would love to be added to this dropbox list, thanks so much! jlhasting86@gmail.com

Styrioci

styrioci [ta] gmail [tod] com

thank you

rlynch
      unityvillage

dsukalo@gmail.com to Dropbox?

Thanks!

NodeGuy
      Participant

Please add me to the drop box list as well:

nodeproductions@gmail.com

Thanks!

ChordSolo
      Participant

Please add me to your dropbox Eventide list.
      I have a H9 max…
      chordsolo@gmail.com

scruffypup

Please add me to the dropbox list. Thanks!

evpguy67@yahoo.com

Schilling
      Participant

Could you please add me as well?

guilhermeschilling@me.com

Thx in advance

msnl
      Participant

Please add me to the dropbox list
      Mail@martinsuijs.demon.nl

Thanks

msnl
      Participant

Please add me to the dropbox list
      Mail@martinsuijs.demon.nl

Thanks

kdavies

Please add me to the dropbox list.

ken1davies2@gmail.com

Attached a overdrive patch i’ve been playing around with.

tombowlus

Can you please add me to the Dropbox list, as well?

tom@bassgearmag.com

Thanks, Tom.

Nobbie

please add my to the dropbox, thanks a lot
      schickdenschrott@googlemail.com

ROBLEISHMAN
      Participant

Please add me to the Dropbox
      Leishman.rob@gmail.com

Sam01

sampsao@gmail.com

dcialone
      Participant

please add me to dropbox, dcialone “at” gmail “dot” com

thanks!

sams_jared

sams_jared@hotmail.com

Thanks

chili
      Participant

Hello,

I would appreciate it if you could add me to the dropbox list also

lorry@heimat.de

Thank you very much,

Reno

jstenlak
      Participant

Please add me to the dropbox too!

jstenlak@outlook.com

Thanks!

tremayne007

Please add me as well… shawnfreedman@yahoo.com

Please add me to the dropbox.

chevalierdaour@icloud.com

Merci !

Nol

I have a H9 Max ..and like to share presets..thank you.

gchilders
      Participant

Here are my settings to emulate an MXR Carbon Copy with the TimeFactor’s mod delay algorithm. 

Delay Type: Mod Delay

Mix: 33

Dly Mix: A10 B0 

Dly A: 481ms 

Dly B: N/A

FdbkA: 33

FdbkB:N/A

Mod Shape: Sine

Mod Depth: 20

Mod Speed: 0.04Hz

Filter: 73

Given To Fly
      Participant

Please add me to the Dropbox: markwilson86@gmail.com

entreat69
      Participant

Please do add me to the dropbox. i’m randolf@embryosongs.com

Thanks.

JAuci

Hello. Please add me 214jauci@gmail.com

Thanks

JAuci

214jauci@gmail.com

cl30drvr

Please add me Gdepetta@yahoo.com

Thanks

Studioapc

Please add me to the Dropbox list. Thanks

studioapc@mac.com

carydad
      neocampus

Please add me to the dropbox list:
      eduard_neufeld@web.de

Many thanks in advance!

satch4u4
      Participant

Please add me to the Dropbox. joeyhillier@outlook.com Thanks so much. Question. Once I am added, where do I access the presets?

teabandito
      Participant

Hello, I just picked up an H9 and would like to check out some of the presets others have created and to share mine too, thanks
      worshipguitar@wowway.com

joumann

Could you please add me to the Dopbox folder?

Cheers!

mail is:

joumann@me.com

Mchristi78

I would appreciate being added to Dropbox.  I am the proud owner of a TimeFactor and ModFactor.  E-mail address is mchristi78@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Tron621

Please add me to the dropbox share pvictor119@gmail.com

Send2george2

Can you also please add me send2george2@gmail.com thanks in advance

skydog
      Participant

Hello. Please add me to the dropbox share folder for H9. Thank you.

I now have two H9 units.

My email address is frankfaga@gmail.com

I’m not sure if there is a difference but please add me the the share folder for Factor pedals and H9, thank you so much
      worshipguitar@wowway.com

baggas

Hi can you please add me to thr dropbox list as well : paul@baggas.com

Thanks!

hklee23
      Participant

Hi there, I would like to be included in the list 🙂

keithleemail@gmail.com

rbkguitar

Hi, please add me to the dropbox list
      bismarka3@yahoo.com

Hello again, I’ve got alittle over 100 Timefactor, Space, and H9 presets to share if someone would take the time to send me an invite – thanks
      worshipguitar@wowway.com

rck
        Participant
        worshipguitar wrote:
        Hello again, I’ve got alittle over 100 Timefactor, Space, and H9 presets to share if someone would take the time to send me an invite – thanks worshipguitar@wowway.com

invited, thanks for sharing.

joumann
        rck wrote:

worshipguitar wrote:
        Hello again, I’ve got alittle over 100 Timefactor, Space, and H9 presets to share if someone would take the time to send me an invite – thanks worshipguitar@wowway.com

invited, thanks for sharing.

Hi rck – how do I access the presets via dropbox? I can´t find anything in my dropbox view…. Thanks a lot for a quick reply! 😉

oddshapes
      Participant

Please add me to the drop box list!

rlynch

Please add me to the dropbox list,thanks

rlynch040@yahoo.com

Reuben777
      Participant

Thanks guys!

6stringluke@gmail.com

Mchristi78

I would like to be added to the Dropbox folder. Thanks!

mchristie@aircommfg.com

ROBLEISHMAN
      Participant

Leishman.rob@gmail.com

VIPmuso
      Participant

Hi I feel a little bit like a sheep doing this however

Could you please add me to your Eventide dropbox list please.

notalotaenergy@ozemail.com.au

I am using a H9 Max

Everyone above with a Dropbox email address has been added, if you didn’t receive an invite it’s because Dropbox didn’t recognize your email address and wouldn’t allow me to send an invite – set up a Dropbox account and then leave your email address again.

Styrioci

Hi, could you please try again styrioci@gmail.com ?

thanks

alejandroll
      Participant

Hi, i hav a Dropbox account and the email associated is alejandroloyola@gmail.com please add me 

Thanks a lot

^ Invite sent, don’t forget to share your presets too 🙂

^ Invite sent – styrioci@gmail.com

jjgaravito
      Participant

Thanks so much! Proud owner of 2 H9s.
      Please add email: jjgaravito@hotmail.com

oddshapes
      Participant

Please add me : gtheilmann@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

rlynch

what are the h9z files? i cant open any of these or any other file types. what am i missing here? thanks for any help.

gkellum
        Participant
        rlynch wrote:

what are the h9z files? i cant open any of these or any other file types. what am i missing here? thanks for any help.

H9Z files are the file format used by H9 Control to save presets and/or preset lists.  You can just drag and drop an h9z file onto H9 Control and it will import them into the app.  You can then load and if you wish save the presets onto an H9 or a TimeFactor, ModFactor, PitchFactor or Space with any v5 or above software release installed on it.

entreat69
        Participant
        gkellum wrote:

H9Z files are the file format used by H9 Control to save presets and/or preset lists.  You can just drag and drop an h9z file onto H9 Control and it will import them into the app.  You can then load and if you wish save the presets onto an H9 or a TimeFactor, ModFactor, PitchFactor or Space with any v5 or above software release installed on it.

Hi can someone help me pls. Perhaps I’m missing a step or something but I’ve tried to drag the h9z file onto the H9 Control app but nothing seems to happen. How to open any of the users’ h9z or sysx files on the H9 control app please. Tanx.

ROBLEISHMAN
      Participant

Hello Please add me to the dropbox

deflandreromain@gmail.com

thanx

bo108

Hi, please add me to the Dropbox. : boris@ftown.de

Thanx!

Silkhawk

bclmackin@hotmail.com

New pitchfactor user. Thanks!

H9z files are h9 preset files – they won’t work on Factor or space pedals on the SYX files will work on factor pedals.

^ Invites sent

jdpavelec
      Forfunk49

Anybody been successful nailing a good Fuzzface tone with Crushstation? Let me know!

lolovic
      Participant

please – lolovic@gmail.com  thank you!

jackinski

May I be added to the Dropbox?  jacknjoy@roadrunner.com

^ invites sent

MacOSatch

Hi, please add me to the Dropbox. : k.barta@aon.at

Thanx!

DG_Sanz

Please, add me : emerre@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

JegFolay
      Participant

Hi, can  you add me to the Dropbox ? e-mail : jegfolay@free.fr

Thanks a lot !

vaisatchatrucci
      Participant

May I please request to be added to the Dropbox shared folder? Thank you so much!

Andrewbonnell@comcast.net

KCStratman
      Participant

To load an h9z file (single preset or preset list), open H9 Control app, go to SETTINGS tab, go to IMPORT PRESETS tab, click on h9z files to import.

shadowfax2112
      Participant

Could you please add me to the dropbox share?

shadowfax2112 at gmail dot com

Cheers!

Alan

shadowfax2112
      Participant

Sorry, my dropbox email is alan at alphacs dot ca 

Sorry for the trouble.

Cheers!

Alan

shadowfax2112 wrote:

Sorry, my dropbox email is alan at alphacs dot ca 

Sorry for the trouble.

Cheers!

Alan

Dropbox says Your email is already part of the share folder, enjoy !!

rockinreject

Would very much appreciate an invite to the dropbox!

kmurphy255@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance,

Kieran.

entreat69
      Participant

Ahhhh yes! That’s it. Thanks KCStratman 😉

^^^Invites sent,
      Also i don’t think there is a way to import H9z or SYX files using the H9 control app on a mobile phone, the import tab is missing – not sure if it’s included in the iPad version, but I can only import on my desktop or laptop version of the H9 control app.

gkellum
        Participant
        worshipguitar wrote:
        Also i don't think there is a way to import H9z or SYX files using the H9 control app on a mobile phone, the import tab is missing – not sure if it's included in the iPad version, but I can only import on my desktop or laptop version of the H9 control app.

On iOS H9 Control looks for H9Z and SYX files in its document directory when it starts up.  So, if you take a file like that from the Mail app or Safari and choose to open it in H9 Control, H9 Control should automatically find it and import it when it launches.  There's no import button on iOS only because it wouldn't serve any purpose.  H9 Control already tries to import all of the files it can "see" at start-up.

Tcrash
      Participant

I’d like to be added also
      tcrash13@gmail.com

Tcrash
      Participant

I’d like to be added also

much appreciated if you could add me to the dropbox. shane.scf@gmail.com

Thanks!

jul.brown90
      Participant

Hi ! 

i’d love to be added to the dropbox also please, email is julien-moreno@hotmail.com

thank you!!

^ invites sent

Hey everyone, just a reminder that the Share folder is for you to use and to contribute, share your presets that you use on your H9’s or Factor pedals – create a folder with your name in the Dropbox, then add your favorite presets or even ones that you’ve tweaked to work for you. Thanks and enjoy.

DG_Sanz

Hi, worshipguitar I still don’t appear on the Dropbox list. Please, I’d much apreciate that you add me.

Thanks a lot!

DG_Sanz wrote:

Hi, worshipguitar I still don’t appear on the Dropbox list. Please, I’d much apreciate that you add me.

Thanks a lot!

^ Gotcha, invite sent

DG_Sanz
        worshipguitar wrote:
        DG_Sanz wrote:

Thanks a lot!

^ Gotcha, invite sent

Thanks so much, I got it!!

wink

blackvomit
        worshipguitar wrote:
        DG_Sanz wrote:

Thanks a lot!

^ Gotcha, invite sent

Can I be added as well? Thanks!
        Sachs.jason.m@gmail.com

gibertoni
      Participant

Please sign me up as well.
      Boxoluckycharms at yahoo dot com

Thank you

teabandito
      Participant

Anybody had any success with Compressor/EQ algorithm? I need a Jamiroquai funky guitar sound and was going to buy a Boss CS-2 or CS-3 but maybe somebody got to dial this in his H9.

bluenote

Can I be added to the dropbox please? Thanks

davidgfdz@gmail.com

ejeffreyhorn

New H9 Max owner here!

Please add me to the Dropbox list.  ejeffreyhorn@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

Naturo

Hello,

Thanks 

Naturo

Hello,

Can you please add me to dropbox

vincentsabatier01@gmail.com

Thanks

Everyone above with a Dropbox email address has been added, if you didn’t receive an invite it’s because Dropbox didn’t recognize your email address and wouldn’t allow me to send an invite – set up a Dropbox account and then leave your email address again davidgfdz@gmail.com, I was not able to add you.

entreat69
      Participant

Hi everyone, thanks for including me in the dropbox group. I hope someone can help me as i can’t seem to find a simple way to remove the imported user created h9z preset as it starts to clog up my preset list and i just want to be able to audition them and remove them if i don’t need them. Thanks in advance.

Greetings.  Could you please add me to the Dropbox share?  

buster.henderson@gmail.com

Thank you very much!

^^^Invites sent

jwhk
        worshipguitar wrote:
        ^^^Invites sent

Can I get added to the Dropbox folder as well? Thanks!

Jonny

JonHeinkel@msn.com

krcassid

Just got my new H9 Max!  Please add me to Dropbox.  My email is krcassidmto@gmail.com

Thanks!

jwhk

Can I get added to the preset Dropbox folder? Thanks!

JonHeinkel@msn.com

^ Gotcha, invite sent

7thstring
      Participant

Ooh could I please be added too?

Email: sgtrenorden@gmail.com

Thanks 😀

krcassid

Hi Guys:  Sorry if this has been asked before.  I looked and didn’t see it.  I just got my H9Max and opened dropbox on my Ipad (which is connected to H9 via bluetooth).  I can see the presets in dropbox and I checked off a number of them to “use offline” (which I assumed meant they would be downloade to Ipad).  But, I don’t see them in H9 control even after rebooting it. I see only the Factory presets.  Can somebody tell me how to access these on IPad?  I think it’s pretty sraightforward on PC/Mac where you have files/ directories but I don’t know how to do it on Ipad.

Thx!  And, it’s awesome that you guys have put so many files up there.  I will definately try to contribute.

krcassid
        krcassid wrote:

Hi Guys:  Sorry if this has been asked before.  I looked and didn’t see it.  I just got my H9Max and opened dropbox on my Ipad (which is connected to H9 via bluetooth).  I can see the presets in dropbox and I checked off a number of them to “use offline” (which I assumed meant they would be downloade to Ipad).  But, I don’t see them in H9 control even after rebooting it. I see only the Factory presets.  Can somebody tell me how to access these on IPad?  I think it’s pretty sraightforward on PC/Mac where you have files/ directories but I don’t know how to do it on Ipad.

Thx!  And, it’s awesome that you guys have put so many files up there.  I will definately try to contribute.

No help on this?  Is anybody using dropbox presets w/ IPad and can explain how to access them?  I actually went out and got a blutooth adapter but can’t connect PC that way either.  Would like to use IPad but all I can see are the presets in the H9 and the ones I’ve created.  Thx!

krcassid wrote:
        krcassid wrote:

No help on this?  Is anybody using dropbox presets w/ IPad and can explain how to access them?  I actually went out and got a blutooth adapter but can’t connect PC that way either.  Would like to use IPad but all I can see are the presets in the H9 and the ones I’ve created.  Thx!

I can’t help you on iPad – I use a usb cable from my PC to my H9 or Bluetooth on my PC – I tried 3 Bluetooth adapters till I found one that works great-
        ASUS USB-BT400 USB ADAPTER
        Bluetooth 4.0
        Bluetooth 3.0,2.1,2.0 compatible
        Works on Windows Xp through windows 8

I still have to manually connect to com 8 or whatever com your PC is using to send the Bluetooth signal on, works great.

krcassid

[/quote] I can’t help you on iPad – I use a usb cable from my PC to my H9 or Bluetooth on my PC – I tried 3 Bluetooth adapters till I found one that works great- ASUS USB-BT400 USB ADAPTER Bluetooth 4.0 Bluetooth 3.0,2.1,2.0 compatible Works on Windows Xp through windows 8 I still have to manually connect to com 8 or whatever com your PC is using to send the Bluetooth signal on, works great.[/quote]

Thanks!  Unfortunately, I’ve had the same issue but BT, even with USB adapter recommended (the Startech from Amazon) does not work.  Spent 2 hours messing with com ports etc.  The computer sees the H9 but will not connect to it (H9 control usually crashes).  So, I went USB and it’s good.  Problem is, I really wanted to get another H9 core and I’m out of USB ports.  I’m concerned that running them on a hub may be problematic. 

Anybody out there succesfully running 2 H9s on a hub via USB on PC? 

krcassid
        krcassid wrote:

I can’t help you on iPad – I use a usb cable from my PC to my H9 or Bluetooth on my PC – I tried 3 Bluetooth adapters till I found one that works great- ASUS USB-BT400 USB ADAPTER Bluetooth 4.0 Bluetooth 3.0,2.1,2.0 compatible Works on Windows Xp through windows 8 I still have to manually connect to com 8 or whatever com your PC is using to send the Bluetooth signal on, works great.[/quote]

Thanks!  Unfortunately, I’ve had the same issue but BT, even with USB adapter recommended (the Startech from Amazon) does not work.  Spent 2 hours messing with com ports etc.  The computer sees the H9 but will not connect to it (H9 control usually crashes).  So, I went USB and it’s good.  Problem is, I really wanted to get another H9 core and I’m out of USB ports.  I’m concerned that running them on a hub may be problematic. 

Anybody out there succesfully running 2 H9s on a hub via USB on PC? 

[/quote]

I just tried 2 H9s on a USB hub.  No dice.  H9 control crashes.  I suppose I may try another hub.  This is definately a bummer if you can’t import presets to IPad (and I still can’t after many efforts), BT does not work on PC and USB hubs are problematic.  Makes it very hard to justify buying the 2nd H9 I just got.  For now, I’ve got it occupying 2 USB ports on the PC.  It works like this but I only have 3 ports and I have other  midi/ audio devices that really need their own USB port.  The USB BT thing is a great idea but does not appear to be workable.  

gkellum
        Participant
        krcassid wrote:

I just tried 2 H9s on a USB hub.  No dice.  H9 control crashes.  I suppose I may try another hub.  This is definately a bummer if you can't import presets to IPad (and I still can't after many efforts), BT does not work on PC and USB hubs are problematic.  Makes it very hard to justify buying the 2nd H9 I just got.  For now, I've got it occupying 2 USB ports on the PC.  It works like this but I only have 3 ports and I have other  midi/ audio devices that really need their own USB port.  The USB BT thing is a great idea but does not appear to be workable.  

Those are a lot of problems you just mentioned at once.  If you want to send an email to support@eventide.com or start a new forum thread, I can try to help you out with some of those issues.  I'd rather not have this discussion on the 'Share Your Presets Here!' thread though.

Tevilspek
      Participant

WG, weird, that’s the email I use to log into my Dropbox..!

Tevilspek wrote:

WG, weird, that’s the email I use to log into my Dropbox..!

It says that your email address was already invited to the folder, check your emails for a previous invite from Dropbox

oakejs

Could I please also get invited to the dropbox link?

My email is: jason.oakes@gmail.com

Thanks a lot.

^ invites sent, for everyone above

miggymanuel
      Participant

new space owner would like to be added to dropbox thanks.

Miggymanuel@yahoo.com

miggymanuel
      Participant

You have a very nice dualverb setting in one of your demo vids that you say is a cascading sound was wondering if you would share it i am new to this pedal got it yesterday for my birthday and that sound was a huge reason that i bought it 🙂 thanks alot>

achaput
        miggymanuel wrote:

You have a very nice dualverb setting in one of your demo vids that you say is a cascading sound was wondering if you would share it i am new to this pedal got it yesterday for my birthday and that sound was a huge reason that i bought it 🙂 thanks alot>

Thanks for choosing Eventide! That DualVerb setting is simple. Turn Tempo ON. Set PreDelay A to 1/4 and set PreDelay B to Dotted 1/8. That gives you the 'galloping' rhythm. Then you can adjust the reverb times to taste. Have fun!

Alan

miggymanuel
      Participant

Thanks for your help I can’t wait to really get into this beast.

monkeykite
      Participant

david.hathaway@gmail.com

many thanks, just got my SECOND H9

monkeykite wrote:

david.hathaway@gmail.com

Dropbox will not let me add you, make sure you have a Dropbox account linked with that email address.

monkeykite wrote:

david.hathaway@gmail.com

Dropbox doesn’t recognize your email – make sure this email account is linked to a Dropbox account

soleux
      Participant

Please add me

Thanks in advance!!

soleux@gmail.com

oliolo

Hi! Can you add me please?
      Guillermoguijarro@gmail.com

Many thanks!

havasu_swede
      Participant

Hello, may I be added to Dropbox?

Thanks for your time fellow enthusiasts!

carl_samuelson@yahoo.com

^ invites sent to Everyone above with a Dropbox email

stringrazor

After seeing a demo of  H9 Control @ The Amp Show  yesterday, I’m re-discovering my PitchFactor. Would you please send a DropBox invite to stringrazor@gmail.com ? Thanks!

Nobbie

please invite me to the dropbox folder, thanks a lot…

Nobbie wrote:
        please invite me to the dropbox folder, thanks a lot…

Can’t add you unless you leave your Dropbox email address

HT
      sethster
      Participant
        sethster wrote:

You must have a Dropbox account associated with the email address in order for me to send an invite

gregbouchard
      Participant

I would appreciate being added.

gregbouchard@hotmail.com

gregbouchard wrote:
        I would appreciate being added.

gregbouchard@hotmail.com

You must have a Dropbox account associated with the email address in order for me to send an invite

gregbouchard
        Participant
        worshipguitar wrote:
        gregbouchard wrote:
        I would appreciate being added. gregbouchard@hotmail.com

I did end up getting an invite that worked, then several emails stating that I must have an email associated with the DB Acct (Which I do). Odd, but it works, thanks again fo the add.

pghmusic
      Participant

Please Add Me To Your Dropbox Folder

pghhh@email.de

HT

Much appreciated.

yes

strato69

Can you please add me?

paolo-loda@libero.it

thanks!

blitzbis
      Participant

I would like to be added too.

chriscrye@msn.com

Thanks

blitzbis wrote:

I would like to be added too.

chriscrye@msn.com

Thanks

I cannot send an invite unless this email address is linked to a Dropbox account

lordradish
      Participant

Just curious, as one who has contributed… I see a lot of requests in this forum, but it doesn’t seem like anybody’s actually even contributed presets in a long time! Share the wealth, people. It’s nice to give, as well as recieve, but it’s not doing us much good if there’s nothing new showing up in the dropbox. Thanks.

lordradish wrote:

Just curious, as one who has contributed… I see a lot of requests in this forum, but it doesn’t seem like anybody’s actually even contributed presets in a long time! Share the wealth, people. It’s nice to give, as well as recieve, but it’s not doing us much good if there’s nothing new showing up in the dropbox. Thanks.

Yep – my files are under the folder”Joe Krueger” but I agree I’ve added at least 75-100 people and haven’t seen one preset added since I loaded mine in?
        Come on people, show us what your using ? Create a folder with your name in the Dropbox, then upload ( save ) your presets in the Dropbox.

lordradish
        Participant
        worshipguitar wrote:
        lordradish wrote:

Yep – my files are under the folder”Joe Krueger” but I agree I’ve added at least 75-100 people and haven’t seen one preset added since I loaded mine in? Come on people, show us what your using ? Create a folder with your name in the Dropbox, then upload ( save ) your presets in the Dropbox.

Exactly!

I’d also add, please post something in this forum when you do share, so we all know and can go check ’em out. Thanks!

KCStratman
        Participant

Don’t forget that the complete Preset Lists that I and others have uploaded contain up to 99 Presets each, so when you load that Preset List into H9 Control, you will then have all those new Presets to organize into other Preset Lists. Thanks to everyone who has contributed such good Presets and Preset Lists!

GuitaristOnWheels
        Participant
        lordradish wrote:

I would be happy to contribute presets — still don’t know how.  I understand Eventide won’t support the Dropbox preset libraries, so for me it’s just a matter of one forum member taking a minute or two to post a link to instructions or write a few sentences on the procedure.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

lordradish
      Participant

Could someone share some good synthonizer and harpeggiator presets? Thanks.

Mchristi78

I am one of the guilty parties. I am still figuring out how to dial in sounds I like. Primarily I’m trying to mimic vintage modulation effects on my Modfactor. Once I have something that sounds good, I have no problem posting.

Send2george2

I’m guilty too because I only use an iPad not a Mac or pc so have no idea how to get anything down onto the control app and the only share I could do would be a screen shot of my tweaked algos but not sure how to save it to Dropbox.

Some kind of instructions for us less technically gifted might help.

krcassid

I just got my 2 new H9s and struggled with IPAD/ Bluetooth for awhile before hardwiring to PC.  Now that everytung is working, I’m sure I’ll have stuff to share soon. 

I can share this:  A big problem for me was that you can’t use the H9 switch for both expression & tap.  All of my pedals are hardwired to one tap pedal.  But, I just found a really cool product that will allow you to sync all your midi capable pedals to a tap switch.  It’s the Tempode by Molten Volatage.  I’ve got that and one of their 1/4 midi splitters coming.  This solves a big problem for me by alowing me to sync midi clock to tap on the H9s.  Don’t know if many of you guys have looked at this but its a cheap ($150) solution to getting all your time based EFX on the same clock and freeing up the jacks for Exp pedal (I use Missions Expressionator to control 3 devices w/ 1 pedal)

cvldash
      Participant
      Hi everybody, I made a xls file: Preset List.

This xls is to have an organization, description and rate about our presets. The file is in the main folder.

suggestions?

cvldash

lordradish
        Participant
        cvldash wrote:

Hi everybody, I made a xls file: Preset List.

This xls is to have an organization, description and rate about our presets. The file is in the main folder.

suggestions?

cvldash

Great idea… I’d just have them by category (based on algorithm type) and maybe a brief description.

GuitaristOnWheels
      Participant

I’m in the same boat as you, Send2george2!  I have the H9 Max, the latest iMac and iPad with the Control app, but I have no idea how to share presets with Dropbox.  Detailed instructions would be sincerely appreciated, Eventide.  Usually with these kind of forums, ‘stickies’ are posted at the top.  I’ve created some great presets and would be happy to share if I knew how!

Respectfully,

Dave

uncle henry

Hello,

Could you please invite me to Dropbox as well?

kjakobi@gmx.de

Thanks!

uncle henry wrote:

Hello,

kjakobi@gmx.de

Thanks!

I cannot send an invite unless you have a Dropbox account connected to your email address.

skydog
      Participant

What a mistake, answering this posting. The presets are useless, and daily email can’t be stopped.

jgoldbach
      Participant

Due to the amount of mail that gets generated by this thread, we have turned off notifications for new posts. Please use the support form if you get any notifications from this thread in the future. 

GuitaristOnWheels
      Participant

Dear Forum administrator,

Please consider posting this PDF file at the top of this page as a sticky:

file:///Applications/FactorLib-1.8/FactorLib_UM.pdf

Thank you,

David

rickerw

Could you add me to the Dropbox as well? padrericardobonic@gmail.com

Participant

edl1371@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance

Jonas.

Tivcsi

Please invite me to Dropbox.

My adress is:

guitarmania62@gmail.com

Thanks

Nagy Tivadar 

georgev
      Participant

Please add me to the dropbox! Cheers

giorgosvassilatos@gmail.com

mcmullers
      Participant

Hello can I be added to the Drop Box list

my email: muller.adrian@gmail.com

Thank you in advance

Adrian

camilok
      Participant

Add me please  camilok@mindspring.com

Prometheus
      Participant

Please add me to the DropBox share also

djpittman(at)me.com

Thanks !!!

Invites sent for everyone above

kokomiko

kokomiko(at)gmail.com

thx

mcmullers
      Participant

Hello I didn’t get the invite.

muller.adrian@gmail.com

Thank you

Adrián

Prometheus
      Participant

I’m afraid I didn’t get the invite either. Try again please?

dpittman(at)me.com

Thanks !

gkellum
      Participant

I invited the last three people who asked for invites.  

jgoldbach
      Participant

To ease this process a little until we're able to formulate a more permanent solution, we've created a form to be added to the list and closing this thread. It's at the top right of each of the pages in this thread or you can use this page. Please be patient and remember that the email address you enter must be already associated with a Dropbox account or this will not work.

Viewing 439 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Share Your Presets Here!’ is closed to new replies.