- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Max out upgrade: how to tell how many algorithms you’ve purchased already? Reply To: Max out upgrade: how to tell how many algorithms you’ve purchased already?

gkellum
Participant

drbob1:

This is helpful if you bought algorithms thru the iOS device, if you bought them on your computer, as I did, it doesn't help. So, let's do this: please list the free and original algorithms from the H9, so I can subtract them and figure out how many I've already bought. I know it's at least 2 but I'm not sure which, or whether it's more!

We are planning on putting out a new version of H9 Control that makes this information easy to find, but we didn't want to make everyone wait until that was ready. For now if you have an H9 Standard, ten of your algorithms won't count towards the upgrade path: the nine that came with the H9 (Vintage Delay, Tape Echo, Chorus, TremoloPan, H910/H949, Crystals, Hall, Shimmer, and Ultratap) plus your coupon purchase. If you have an H9 Core two of your algorithms won't count toward the upgrade path: H910/H949 plus your coupon purchase. And the free algorithms won't count: Looper, Resonator if you got it before 12/31/13, and EQ Compressor if you got it before 6/20/14.  If you're not sure if you paid for Resonator or EQ Compressor, you can always email support@eventide.com until the new H9 Control release is ready and we'll let you know.