- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Max out upgrade: how to tell how many algorithms you’ve purchased already? Reply To: Max out upgrade: how to tell how many algorithms you’ve purchased already?

I just bought the $500 unit today and won't received it till mid week. But this horror show message thread showing the confusion of what's been purchased and what hasn't has me nervous. Especially when I see people paying for Algo's that have expired "free" terms and not being given credit for them. The Control app should include date purchased info on any and all Algorithms paid for or a chronological purchase history. It should at least be accessible to look up online at Eventide's website. Customers shouldn't have to chase Customer Service to prove a purchase.

I bought the unit with the intent of purchasing 10-$20 algorithms before 4/1/15. If i have to bombard Customer Service with emails containing scanned receipts, so be it.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just surprised that a company that make such high end gear would appear to have a classic fail in their upgrade process. That being said, I'll give it a try.

Marcus, 35 in high tech and a professional skeptic :>)