Home › Forums › Products › Stompboxes › Tap tempo with multiple H9’s? › Reply To: Tap tempo with multiple H9’s?
Ok…. Here is a few things about midi clocks:
– Make sure USB is disconnected (If USB is connected MIDI is ignored)
– The "master" H9 should have "Enabale Midi input clock" set to NO, "Enable Midi output clock" set to YES
– The "slave" should have "Enable Midi input clock" set to YES, "Enable Midi output clock" set to NO
– The "Global Tempo" (under "General settings") should be set to NO for the slave, but could be set to YES for the master.
– For the master: "Midi output mode" should be set to TRANSMIT
– Midi OUT from the "master" should be connected with a midi cable to Midi IN of the slave.
With those settings, tapping a tempo (or using a preset with stored tempo) on the master should make the "slave" to follow the same tempo.