Home › Forums › Products › Stompboxes › USB Midi and Midi Din Cable In At The Same Time? › Reply To: USB Midi and Midi Din Cable In At The Same Time?
Got it working now. There were several issues:
1. Toshiba installed a new Bluetooth update, which seemed to override the Windows drivers. Uninstalled the Toshiba bluetooth drivers and went back to the windows 8.1 default driver.
2. Downloaded and installed the latest Intel bluetooth drivers and software package for my laptops motherboard.
3. I did have version 2.1.0 of the H9 windows software installed. Found v 2.1.1 on the Eventide website. Uninstalled the old version, and installed the new version of H9 Control.
4. Reset H9 control settings back to default after install.
5. Unpaired the H9 from windows in the Change PC Settings/ PC and Devices/Bluetooth page of Windws 8.1, then Re-paired and put in the last 4 digits of the H9 serial number.
All is working now. Thanks for your help.