- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes problem connecting to bluetooth with new version of H9 Control Reply To: problem connecting to bluetooth with new version of H9 Control

genshi

Ok, I’m having Bluetooth connection issues now. I bought the H9 not too long ago and downloaded the latest version of H9 Control app, version 2.1.1 and had no issues until today. Now the H9 just won’t connect to the H9 Control at all.

In my bluetooth preferences on my iMac version 10.10.3, it shows that it’s not connected (even though the Blue light is on and I toggled BT off and on again.) The only way to connect it to the iMac is to remove from preferences and then have the iMac find it again and re-pair it again. Once I do this and it shows connected, I open the H9 Control app, it asks to manually select the H9, I do by choosing “Bluetooth” and it just never finds it… instead, it disconnects in the iMac preferences; it shows “not connected” again, every time I try to use the H9 Control app. Again, it’s the latested version. I am baffeled and frustrated…