- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes a question to eventide techs….WHEN the android app will be available? Reply To: a question to eventide techs….WHEN the android app will be available?

diafebus
Participant

I’m sorry to say that but this is bullsh*t. I’ve seen developers release much more complex pieces of software in much less time than you’re taking. To do something to the users you have to actually do it instead of saying cheap excuses of software arquitecture and bla bla. You are not enough interested on releasing the app on and that’s it, a sincere message would be better than all those excuses about not doing it. On android the market you can limit the download to certain number of processors, screen pixels and android versions to ensure the user experience is okay, so you don’t have to fight against 1 bazillion of different devices and resolutions… So whatever… I just hope some day you will take a step forward and do the damned application, I need it a couple of times and I had to forget about using the H9 because of not having android app support. 

Cya.