- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes How to reset HotSwitch actions on H9? Reply To: How to reset HotSwitch actions on H9?

JCR
Participant

Thank you Brock for the comment. In the end I managed to undo the programmed HotSwitch actions, altough it took 9 or 10 times reprogramming the HotSwitch to undo two knob actions! What makes it realy hard to undo the programming is the delayed responce once the learning mode is ended on H9 Control. If I try the new HotSwitch setting the values of the reprogrammed knobs are all over the place, going up and down as if someone is turning the knobs. This goes on for several seconds and after setling the end value is not the one you just set.

I have found no way yet to undo the HotSwitch settings on the H9 itself as one can do with the HotKnob settings. It looks it is not possible.

Eventide: please fix this erratic behaviour and make it possible to easily reset HotSwitch settings on the H9 itself and H9 Control. Please add an double click action on H9 Control to “Undo from HotSwitch”.