- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes How to reset HotSwitch actions on H9? Reply To: How to reset HotSwitch actions on H9?

KCStratman
Participant

My experience with the Hotswitch feature of the H9 is very similar to that described by JCR and Brock: numerous attempts to clear the factory settings and enter new custom settings do not hold after trying to save according to the factory instructions. On several occaisions, only approximately once out of twenty attempts was I able to get new settings to save. This is with H9 connected to pc via USB cable. It was so time consuming with usually no results or inconsistent results that I simply gave up, and I do not give up easily on programming high end effects. Perhaps the staff could post a detailed procedure here confirming how to clear factory hotswitch settings and how to get new hotswitch parameter settings to save correctly. In fact a tutorial video demonstrating how to clear factory hotswitch settings and save new custom settings would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!