- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes thank you eventide Reply To: thank you eventide

marcusm750

Cookie whole-heartedly agrees.  wink  Thank you very much, Eventide, for not only the new algo but your continuing dedication and commitment to your customers.  I was eagerly anticipating the CrushStation and was pleasantly blown-away with the additional pre/post routing, wet/dry and in/out swell features that came along for the ride.  And while I was a bit disappointed that Forced Feedback was not included (and somewhat “meh” with the sag control – something I’ll never use), the pre/post routing alone washed away any negative vibes remaining.  With my arsenal of the Four Factors and H9 established, I’ve been selling off my collection of vintage pedals.  All my old-school DOD, Boss and MXR pedals are already gone.  Eventide processing only!  But I’m going to keep my Uni-Vibe clone and EHX Ravish Sitar pedal.  Waiting, hoping, praying that these too can be eventually replaced with new algos for the H9.  Still, at the end of the day, a heart-felt THANK YOU to Eventide for such a spectacular job.