- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes a question to eventide techs….WHEN the android app will be available? Reply To: a question to eventide techs….WHEN the android app will be available?

skywriter
Participant

Speaking as one of the people that are trying to understand your points, I suggest you should bypass this forum and my input, and address your concerns directly through mail, or a preferably a phone call to talk to the people who can help you. My attempts to understand your points are clearly not up to your expectatations, or serving to merely antagonize you; which is not my intent. I’ve spent my 35+ years of professional career (before I retired) in hardware/software design, and view music as a hobby. I’m as convinced I know what I’m talking about as much as you’re convinced you know what you talking about. I suggest you take touy concerns to the descision makes directly rather than hash it out with fellow users. I don’t want this minor conflict to end as dislike for one another, I don’t believe message boards are the best way to comunicate, and I hope our apparent disagreement will turn in to a long term dislike of one another; and to the end I apologize if I appeared antagonistic, or used language to bait you, I hope you do get what you want I just don’t think is going to happen the way you and I have acted. My please accept apologies.