- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes V5.2.0beta[6] Software for TimeFactor, ModFactor, PitchFactor, and Space! Reply To: V5.2.0beta[6] Software for TimeFactor, ModFactor, PitchFactor, and Space!

trancegodz
nickrose wrote:

Sorry – don’t understand. Do you mean saving it bypassed ? If so, this only works when you load it from a MIDI Program Change. Otherwise it always (and always has) loads active when using the foot switches.

Yes, I mean saving it bypassed. I figured if you saved a preset bypassed, that if you selected it again it would be bypassed. So you are saying that is not the case, unless you are selecting using a MIDI Program Change from an external controller? So there is no way to know if you saved a preset in it’s bypassed state by just looking at the Eventide when you change a preset?

I was trying to get my MFC-101 midi controller to select an Eventide preset in it’s bypassed state so that the light on the IA of my midi contoller I use to select the Eventide is off when the Eventide effect is off and the light is on when the Eventide effect is on. I couldn’t figure out how to do it on the MFC-101 so I thought by saving all my Eventide Prests in their bypass states that might work, but they didn’t appear to be being saved. At least I know there is nothing wrong with the new software. Thanks.