- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes V5.2.0beta[6] Software for TimeFactor, ModFactor, PitchFactor, and Space! Reply To: V5.2.0beta[6] Software for TimeFactor, ModFactor, PitchFactor, and Space!

gkellum
Participant
3ad wrote:

Just got a Space. Tried to use H9, but indicated that I need to update Space firmware. Automatically launched the Eventide Direct Updater. First seems to search for updates, then recognizes the unit fine enough, but there are no options from there (see attached screen capture). Am I supposed to see update options to choose from in "Step 2"? I don't see anything in the list. I also see the option to update from file, with a file upload control box — but I cannot find the upgrade file to download anywhere on this site.

Sorry, that you've been having trouble updating.  People were rewiring some of the cabling in our building, and they brought down the server that those updates come from.  It will hopefully be back up tonight, but if you'd like, you can email support@eventide.com and we can email you the actual update file.