- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Anthology X VST Scan Hang With Sonar Platinum 21.9.00 Build 40 Jamaica Plain – x64 Reply To: Anthology X VST Scan Hang With Sonar Platinum 21.9.00 Build 40 Jamaica Plain – x64

Lunatek
Participant

Hi Tom,

I didn’t save the plugins in the default directory, as I wanted to keep them with my other plugins in the default folder I created.

The plugins loaded in Sound Forge Pro 11 (temporarily, as 32-bit plugins only, until subsequent scans would crash Sound Forge) and WaveLab 8.5.  I ran into another issue using Octavox as a test in WaveLab 8.5.  When I clicked the field in Scale, it left the menu in the background, not the foreground, so you can’t see all of the presets.  In Sound Forge Pro 11, that same plugin produces a message stating the following:

“An error occurred while loading a plug-in.  An invalid argument was specified.”

I don’t see an option to uninstall Anthology X in Programs and Features.  What if I wanted to remove 32-bit plugins and keep only the 64-bit plugins?  I’d have to say it’s a little rough around the edges.

Best,

Stephen