- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Improvement of rotary algorithm request Reply To: Improvement of rotary algorithm request

st.bede
Participant
st.bede wrote:

marcusm750 wrote:

st.bede wrote:

I also stack some algorithms to get a little deeper and more organic sounding univibe.

In my pursuit for a more lumpy, lopsided and hippy-trippy Uni-Vibe, I tried stacking an MXR Phase 45 into my ModFactor running the Lou-nivibe (12:2) preset.  The results were less than spectacular: when they swept together, it was awesome; but when they swept against each other, it quickly became a muddled mess.

Now that I also have an H9 with the Phaser algo, I should try stacking two Lou-nivibes with their tap tempos sync’ed via MIDI to see how this would work.

What algo(s) do you stack with the Lou-nivibe or your own Phaser preset to achieve a “more organic” Uni-Vibe?

It was a awhile ago and since then I have pulled off my board two of my factor pedals. Basically my board was crammed and I wanted to put a different pedal on. I was not going for a full univibe sound but i did get more depth and trippyness. I do not look at Eventide as a replacement of my fav pedals but more as a extremely functional and great sounding choice. Just like my PRS will never replace my Gibson and Fender guitars. My PRS has its own sound and that is why I have it. Having said all that I would like a better univibe sound. If I get a chance I will pull out my other eventide factors and see what I stacked.

I have not read or thought about this in a long time. I am again running my MF with  my TF. I will take a look.