- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Modfactor Midi clock problem and upgrading via USB Reply To: Modfactor Midi clock problem and upgrading via USB

gkellum
Participant
Lou Bourbon wrote:

I want to "update" my software because I THINK this may correct the issue….but I don;t know how AND I bought my pedal USED….How do I try and update and WILL I be able to update being a second owner?

Are you sure that your pedals are still registered to the previous owners?  You could try registering them on our website to your account and seeing if it works.  If so, then you can just go to Supports / Downloads, navigate to the Downloads section for TimeFactor or ModFactor, and download the Eventide Direct Updater which you can use to update your pedals:  https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/downloads

If your pedals are still registered to their previous owner, then you'll want to send an email to support@eventide.com for help deregistering them.  They're going to want you to send a photo of the serial numbers of your stompboxes.  Some people have sent us incorrect serial numbers in the past and the wrong pedals got deregistered.  So, just take a quick photo of the serial numbers with your phone and send them to us.