- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 control latest version doesn’t start on Windows 7 anymore Reply To: H9 control latest version doesn’t start on Windows 7 anymore

gkellum
Participant

Ignore my last post…  I thought someone else altogether was posting about an unrelated problem on Windows XP…  Sorry for the confusion…

So we're installed the latest version of H9 Control on three Windows 7 machines in the office, and it worked fine on all of them.  We also haven't made any significant changes to the Windows build in quite some time, and as it's built with a build script, it's built in the same way on the same machine every time we do a new build.  

I have a couple of thoughts about the problem you've been having.  Do you have any anti-virus software installed on your Windows machine that might be blocking or quarantining the app?  And are you having any trouble with any other apps?  The reason for the latter question is that Windows machines just seem to get messed up after some period of time, and sometimes, you just have to reinstall the OS…