- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 control latest version doesn’t start on Windows 7 anymore Reply To: H9 control latest version doesn’t start on Windows 7 anymore

gkellum
Participant
Dragonsf wrote:

I could always use my iPod for H9 control, but AFAIK, I can't import settings from the web.

You mean presets and preset lists?  You can do that although it will be a bit more complicated in your case because H9 Control isn't launching on your Windows machine…  You can download the archive files with your presets and preset lists into the app in iOS device from the Mail app or Safari…

Normally, you'd do this by going to Settings in H9 Control and then Export Presets and Preset Lists.  When you export your stuff using H9 Control, it creates an h9z file.  This file is really just a zip file…  You could create this file yourself by going to C:/Users/your-user-name/AppData/Roaming/H9 Control, selecting the Presets and PresetLists directories (or whichever you want), right clicking on them, and selecting the 'Send to Compressed (zipped) folder' option.  Then, rename the created zip file so that it has a .h9z extension.  You can email that file to yourself and download it into H9 Control form Mail or Safari.