- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Control for Windows crashes at store checkout Reply To: H9 Control for Windows crashes at store checkout

gkellum
Participant
walbz wrote:

Any progress on this at all? If not, is there any other way I can pay for algorithms and have them added to by Eventide account? Send cash via Paypal, perhaps, with algorithm name in payment notes? I need Blachole in my life asap…

We've been working on it.  I had to download a new Windows 10 VM from Microsoft yesterday since Microsoft's development VMs expire every three months…  So, I haven't gotten to the point yet where I've been able to try to reproduce your problem.

If you'd like to get some algorithms in the meantime, you could send an email to support@eventide.com and ask to pay via PayPal.  You could either just get Blackhole, or if you wanted you could send money for however many algorithms you might think you might want in the coming weeks and we could assign some credits to your account that you could use to buy algorithms whenever you're ready.